Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 37 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd blame SFA security if people are going into the home end with Larsson Celtic flags it's obvious to rile home fans.

Then again I've seen a few United shirts with Rooney on the back next to me at Lansdowne Road...scary stuff! :yikes3:

Actually I remember the Swiss game a while back Mick McCarthy's last match,Saipan had rumbled on I remember two Irish lads one who supported Man United and one who supported Liverpool coming to near blows in the stand next to me - sad really!

Re 3rd/4th generation was in Vienna last September for Trap's farewell and met a Brummie(think Peaky Blinders) who was 3rd generation Irish should I have said 'Back to Birmingham with you young man you've no place here with us' ;)

I always think the Irish immigrants and sons/daughters of immigrants are more passionate about Ireland then those who actually live in the country.

Rod Stewart and his family Scottish daft for example.

Not at all. You are what you feel.

Many Scotland fans live/raised in England - this board alone, we have a large number of Anglo-Scots. They are true heroes to me. They were maybe brought up away from Scotland, but they are real Scots and follow the team. Much like the Anglo-Irish you met too.

That 'plastic Paddy' annoys the living shit out of me. I honestly don't care about McGeady or McCarthy (or even Andy Jackson, if you want to delve deeper. Yet, I don't think he is at a big club these days, but was at St Johnstone, and I think turned out for IRE U21)

it's all relative. You feel what you feel, if I was half decent at football and played in the minor leagues of Scotland and (at my aging age of 31 was somehow sparked in to life by having a ) Gran was from Kosovo, and called up to their un-official team, I'd be delighted at the call up, and be jetting in to Pristina.

The fixtures will be great. The 14th will be terrific. Our fans are outstanding and so are yourselves, we'll have an absolute ball together in Glasgow and in Dublin.

Life is far too short and I'm blethering gu leor (galore) now.

I'm sure Vesbar/Yesbar will be very happy possibly with a discount for your custom. Considering any SNP/Green/SSP card holding member gets 45% discount and your lads come from a real country.

Please though! Someone bring an Ulliean and we'll have a bagpipe v Uillean standoff/dance/singsong/love in.

Magic.

Lads the Irish are absolutely eating up all these tickets in the home sections, it looks like the LL stand is gonna be very much irish everywhere.

Where will the hardcore scots be?

Good.

You are more than welcome in there.

The hardcore Scots are all at home greeting after last month (self included). What a minter.

So it won't be a sell out so!? That's a shame was hoping for it to be packed to the rafters, should still be a great occasion..

It will be a sell out.

The last weeks/days will prove that.

I've not even checked that's how interested I am, but what's the latest scores? 50k?

Lads the Irish are absolutely eating up all these tickets in the home sections, it looks like the LL stand is gonna be very much irish everywhere.

Ye might be beside the Hardcore Irish, We will have fun and respect each other :wave:

It will be a sell out.

The last weeks/days will prove that.

I've not even checked that's how interested I am, but what's the latest scores? 50k?

Sfa keep throwing up tickets every day so it's hard to say what's sold so far, apparently their official Twitter account announced it was a sell out last week which we all know was completely untrue, I think the sfa and fai could be one and the same the way they carry out their business!

Sfa keep throwing up tickets every day so it's hard to say what's sold so far, apparently their official Twitter account announced it was a sell out last week which we all know was completely untrue, I think the sfa and fai could be one and the same the way they carry out their business!

SFA and FAI sound a match made in (you ken)

LOLZ at their official Twitter account.

They are a bunch of knobs the SFA are.

At least you have someone who comes across fairly decent on TV representing you, even if you hate him, I think Delaney seem alright when I hear, but maybe I am biased.

We have a twat and white settler (Stewart Regan) representing us, who stupidly the day after Scotland (yes, SCOTLAND) lost the referendum tweeted some shite about us not to worry, we have a possible QF ready in that multi-city Euro 2020.

Considering any SNP/Green/SSP card holding member gets 45% discount and your lads come from a real country.

Seriously? I haven't been back in Scotland for over a year. I'm thinking i'll have to check this place out. :beer2:

The Jock Stein upper is going to be rammed with Irish. It was the first section to go on sale after the rejection emails were sent out by the FAI and from viewing the site on Monday I could see one particular block sold out in minutes.

I've put the ticket fiasco behind me for the time being and am really looking forward to this match :)

I rang the ticket office and was assured that I would not be denied access to the seats I purchased in the Jock Stein stand due to me being an away supporter. Also police are treating this as a low key game with regards to security.

That's the way it should be, it will be roles reversed next summer and the scots will be trying to do same

Bullshit. Abdy and their dug were buying Germany end ones on here, what that actually amounts to in the scheme of say 10,000 people in one stand is all.

Eta: I'll also be in the LL. In some of the only seats I saw available in that stand when the sale was to members and season ticket holders only.

Edited by 1320lichtie

Ye might be beside the Hardcore Irish, We will have fun and respect each other :wave:

The real Irish are great and I've always had a great time when over there; it's the Garngad "Irish" who'll be the arses, as they were at Hampden the last time - "You are my Larsson........"

Hopefully the atmosphere will be fantastic and, of course, Scotland win.

The real Irish are great and I've always had a great time when over there; it's the Garngad "Irish" who'll be the arses, as they were at Hampden the last time - "You are my Larsson........"

Hopefully the atmosphere will be fantastic and, of course, Scotland win.

Really, Thats not on, anyway looking forward to it, lots of Irish buying up tickets all over the ground so should be a good atmosphere,and of course Ireland win! :ok: