Largest gathering of Tartan Army in world for tonights game? Likely to be Australia... - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Largest gathering of Tartan Army in world for tonights game? Likely to be Australia...

Haggis_trap

Just had a message from my cousin....
Apparently there is a social media campaign to fill a Sports bar in Perth (Australia) for tonight's game.
Kick-off is 3am local time.  I am told a large crowd of Scottish ex-pats expected down under.

Obviously the stadium in Belgrade will be empty.  Scottish pubs remain shut.
So : will this be the largest gathering of the Tartan Army in the world ?

C'mon Scotland - this game is huge....

Edited by Haggis_trap

• Haggis_trap changed the title to Largest gathering of Tartan Army in world for tonights game? Likely to be Australia...
2 hours ago, jailender said:

Even thought the pubs up here are open, they are still limited capacity, so there won't be any rammed with folk.

Aye, true, but they'll all be at that capacity I would think. 

And after kicking out time at 10, who knows where the parties will continue... 

Whilst it would be better if we could all get to the pub to see the match I am glad the supporters in the Highlands are  getting the chance to watch it in the pub.
These supporters drag their butts down the Glasgow for the home games regularly whereas for many of us it is a relatively easy travel .
A small compensation for the Highlanders I know but at least there will be some atmosphere up there.