Celtic V Dinamo Zagreb - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Dinamo Zagreb

:rollsmile:

Keep 'em coming.

if you don't think that Craig Gordon was one of the best keepers in the World, never mind Europe then I suggest you know nothing about football IMO. It is surely not that daft a suggestion to say that he could get back to, or near to, his best if he plays regularly.

if you don't think that Craig Gordon was one of the best keepers in the World, never mind Europe then I suggest you know nothing about football IMO. It is surely not that daft a suggestion to say that he could get back to, or near to, his best if he plays regularly.

Ah, that old favourite, if someone doesn't hold the same opinion they know nothing about football. He was a decent 'keeper, but was never one of the best in the world. The apex of of a world-class 'keeper's career isn't a spell on Wearside.

It's pretty depressing when we're reduced to exalting the likes of Gordon, McFadden and Darren Fletcher. Cringe worthy.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Ah, that old favourite, if someone doesn't hold the same opinion they know nothing about football. He was a decent 'keeper, but was never one of the best in the world. The apex of of a world-class 'keeper's career isn't a spell on Wearside.

It's pretty depressing when we're reduced to exalting the likes of Gordon, McFadden and Darren Fletcher. Cringe worthy.

The cringe in action.

It's pretty depressing when someone is so desperate to slag off our players.

I suspect your opinion of Gordon has more to do with what team he plays for now. Not sure what McFadden and Fletcher have to do with this thread

I have to agree that a fully fit Gordon is one of the top keepers in Europe. I can't understand why anyone who has watched often wouldn't agree. I still can't think of him having a bad game.

When I see People rated cech as one of the best and he's has had hundreds of absolute howling games throwing balls into his goal then Gordon is rightly up there. For the record, I've never rated Cech and can't believe the plaudits he got.very average goalie.

I have to agree that a fully fit Gordon is one of the top keepers in Europe. I can't understand why anyone who has watched often wouldn't agree. I still can't think of him having a bad game.

When I see People rated cech as one of the best and he's has had hundreds of absolute howling games throwing balls into his goal then Gordon is rightly up there. For the record, I've never rated Cech and can't believe the plaudits he got.very average goalie.

We slag off the english media and fans for over hyping their players and yet here we are trying to say that Craig Gordon is one of the best keepers in Europe? He's played for Hearts, Sunderland and now us, If he was one of the best keepers in europe he would have played at bigger clubs than those three. He's a good keeper, no doubt, but to suggest he's european class or world class is bordering on lunacy.

We slag off the english media and fans for over hyping their players and yet here we are trying to say that Craig Gordon is one of the best keepers in Europe? He's played for Hearts, Sunderland and now us, If he was one of the best keepers in europe he would have played at bigger clubs than those three. He's a good keeper, no doubt, but to suggest he's european class or world class is bordering on lunacy.

:ok: