Aberdeen complain to spfl - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen complain to spfl

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aberdeen haven't taken much more than 1000 to RP in about a decade. I doubt it'll impact the crowd that much. 

We took 1,103 in October and 993 in our sole visit last season. So over 2,000 over our last 2 visits. 

:) 

1 hour ago, wembley67lisbon said:

Don't think I've ever been a Saturday 3pm away game.

Celtic played a 3pm Saturday game at fir park 2 seasons ago, and it was the first time we'd played Celtic or Rangers on a Saturday at 3pm in a long time (can't remember the stat...)

Having all Motherwell away games live on TV would be better than 4 or 5 home games I'm normally at anyway. (Not that your point was worded as a complaint).

51 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Celtic played a 3pm Saturday game at fir park 2 seasons ago, and it was the first time we'd played Celtic or Rangers on a Saturday at 3pm in a long time (can't remember the stat...)

Having all Motherwell away games live on TV would be better than 4 or 5 home games I'm normally at anyway. (Not that your point was worded as a complaint).

Think we have had just one or two in last 5 or 6 years.

i love Friday nights and don't mind Saturday lunch times but Sunday games are shite for all concerned.