More tickets available - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More tickets available

DoonTheSlope

2 minutes ago, Dreaded Scotsman said:

Might be a spare coming my way. Does anyone know if a member can contact the SSC and get them to swap there ticket with another member?

I'm looking for 1 spare atm. Got 8 for our party but 1 without.

13 hours ago, Dreaded Scotsman said:

Cheers pal. Will do...they'll get so sick of me phoning they'll put me in the squad!!? Ticket or no ticket I'll see you for a good old bevvy in Covent Garden!!

:lol: you cant be any worse than who we've got right now! How are you are CB? If the size of your head is proportionate to the rest of your body your already better than Hanley and deserve a shot

12 hours ago, Dreaded Scotsman said:

Might be a spare coming my way. Does anyone know if a member can contact the SSC and get them to swap there ticket with another member?

I am 99% certain the T's & C's says tickets cannot be exchanged, re-sold etc. and if your caught it could lead to your membership being cancelled. 

Safest thing to do would be the person with the ticket phone up and hand it back and the person who needs it phone up 2 mins later and ask if any are for sale. 

1 hour ago, clarky1606 said:

I am 99% certain the T's & C's says tickets cannot be exchanged, re-sold etc. and if your caught it could lead to your membership being cancelled. 

It also says on the back of the ticket not to turn up under the influence of alcohol.

:lol: