Labour... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

...go f*ck yourselves.

At the start of this campaign, I strongly disliked them. Now I cannot stand the sight of the f*ckers. A more loathsome bunch you will not find: Murphy, Alexander, Baillie, Curran, Davidson, etc, etc.

Special mention to those that wanted to vote Yes, or did so without coming forward and campaigning. If any even did.

Same with Henry McLeish - massively disappointed he never even voted Yes, never mind campaigning for it. He walked and talked like a Yesser, but plumped for more of the same $h*t. Best explanation I can offer is he thought Yes were home and dry without his vote so didnt matter.

Agree about the high heid yins. Self-serving bunch.

Labour councillor I was speaking to last night on polling duty was one of the good guys. Said the Labour party had to change, even keen to forge some links with the SNP over areas of agreement.

Today I feel like sh*te, but we’ll move on from this.

Even though we didn’t win yesterday’s vote, the reverberations from the campaign, and the massive turn-out, mean change will come. And it could be all to play for next year after the Westminster election. If Labour don’t win that then they could fracture.

Even if they win they can’t do it without a significant number of MPs from Scotland - which is already causing resentment in parts of England.

So it’s not the end. The next phase is just starting.