Las Vegas - Page 2 - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Las Vegas

Angus_Young

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I was actually supposed to be going this weekend too but had to cancel due to work getting done on the house.  For any sport I'd recommend Blondie's in the Miracle Mile shops in Planet Hollywood.  They have something ridiculous like 60 different screens and if they can get that game they'l put it on for you somewhere.  We watched the Slovenia Scotland game this time last year in there at something like 9am on a Sunday morning.  There is also a Rangers Supporters Club that would definitely be showing it but it's a wee bit off the beaten track so probably not something you'd be up for seeking out (I've never been to it but I'd imagine it could get a bit sash-bashy).

Jesus, I'm predictable.  Was just reading through the rest of this thread and realised I'd posted almost word for word the same thing 9 months ago!  At least I'm consistent!!

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I was actually supposed to be going this weekend too but had to cancel due to work getting done on the house.  For any sport I'd recommend Blondie's in the Miracle Mile shops in Planet Hollywood.  They have something ridiculous like 60 different screens and if they can get that game they'l put it on for you somewhere.  We watched the Slovenia Scotland game this time last year in there at something like 9am on a Sunday morning.  There is also a Rangers Supporters Club that would definitely be showing it but it's a wee bit off the beaten track so probably not something you'd be up for seeking out (I've never been to it but I'd imagine it could get a bit sash-bashy).

I have Blondies pencilled in based on your past recommendation. I did see the Rangers supporters club on Facebook so will doub,le check with them if they'll have the game. My mate is a Rangers fan too so i'll be the only one cheering on Hearts in there if we go :lol: 

Thanks again! 

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I have Blondies pencilled in based on your past recommendation. I did see the Rangers supporters club on Facebook so will doub,le check with them if they'll have the game. My mate is a Rangers fan too so i'll be the only one cheering on Hearts in there if we go :lol: 

Thanks again! 

My mates went to the RSC when they were there last year to watch an Old Firm game (think we got pumped 5-0) and I'm sure they said they sent a car to pick them up so it might be worth checking if they'd do that too.

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

My mates went to the RSC when they were there last year to watch an Old Firm game (think we got pumped 5-0) and I'm sure they said they sent a car to pick them up so it might be worth checking if they'd do that too.

Will bear that in mind, thanks.