What's Your Biggest Fear? - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's Your Biggest Fear?

Ghost trains - I was taken on one when I was about three or four apparently and I have a real phobia about them. Especially the one at Blackpool Pleasure Beach - I have to cross the road when Ive been near it - in case I get sucked in lol - my kids went on it when they were younger but I couldn't even stand near the railings - then the noise of the siren and the doors flapping open when the carriage goes in - fook that for a game of soldiers.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghost trains - I was taken on one when I was about three or four apparently and I have a real phobia about them. Especially the one at Blackpool Pleasure Beach - I have to cross the road when Ive been near it - in case I get sucked in lol - my kids went on it when they were younger but I couldn't even stand near the railings - then the noise of the siren and the doors flapping open when the carriage goes in - fook that for a game of soldiers.

Ever visited Tbilisi?

tbilisi.jpg

The whole park was creepy - one of the funniest things Ive ever seen was at the log flume there - Scottish guy in tartan trousers goes on -down the big slide at end - no waves -stays dry and waves two fingers at his mates -doesn't see other log coming down the smaller middle lane - causes huge wave which drenches the guy - if Id filmed it would have been on those funny video shows.

Mind you the restaurant at the top of the hill - probably my favourite ever - sensational - food prices views.