To The Guy That Put A Post On About The New Membership - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

To The Guy That Put A Post On About The New Membership

giric878

This message board is fast becoming the place for moaners rather than doers. I wonder what our opponents are making of it with awe that moanin an groanin. Ave never been elite and I don't give a fuk how much it costs me. Scotland matters to me and I will support you ever more..an it hurts when we get beat an are not at the races. But believe me..You! stand for our Nation and we ARE the support that matters in every sport we take part in. Scotland is yours and you are Scotland..support it.

I support our fans being represented in our supporter's club. is club the right word fir it?

This message board is fast becoming the place for moaners rather than doers. I wonder what our opponents are making of it with awe that moanin an groanin. Ave never been elite and I don't give a fuk how much it costs me. Scotland matters to me and I will support you ever more..an it hurts when we get beat an are not at the races. But believe me..You! stand for our Nation and we ARE the support that matters in every sport we take part in. Scotland is yours and you are Scotland..support it.

I support our fans being represented in our supporter's club. is club the right word fir it?

Yes, but surely you have to understand that for best interests for our game our support simply has to have a two tier system? I think the idea of the top half(real fans) getting priority over a lot of things is what gives the lower class half something to aim for.

Aye there you have it a two tier system. Can you distinguish between real fans or nae fans..One Nation or Nae Nation. Should we not be represented at the table of the club? Or do we just keep moanin an groanin..here?

A blind man can see there is the lower half which blatantly look scummy. Then there is the upper half. That upper half are waaaaay more entitled to get tickets and have their opinions heard than the scummy ones.

That's a lot of pseudo Nationalist myopic pish

In my humble opinion

You don't half talk some pish!!!*

*©Larky