U21S Tonight - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U21S Tonight

Kirk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite right too. McGinn is an outstanding young talent and has already proven with us lot that he can cut it in the SPL. He completely owned Wanyama in the LC semi in 2013 and has extraordinary upper body strength for one so young.

Will definitely command a seven figure fee sooner rather than later IMHO. Completely stupid of us to turn down the £400,000 we were offered by Sheffield United as we lost him for peanuts.

Difficult one for Hibs. They may well get a big offer from an EPL club in January. I don't think they'll catch Rangers if McGinn goes.

im a hibs fan but we need to be realistic here, mcginn is outstanding in a lower league in a country that has a pretty poor standard of football at the moment, its unlikely an EPL club would be looking at him, he also has 4.5 years left on his contract at hibs who wont be letting him go on the cheap if lower league english clubs try and poach him, he wont be going to rangers as his grandfather was celtic's chairman and i think the celtic fans would combust this season if they signed another scottish football player with their glaring inadaquicies in european football. my guess would be hibs for this season and next then in to replace brown at celtic

im a hibs fan but we need to be realistic here, mcginn is outstanding in a lower league in a country that has a pretty poor standard of football at the moment, its unlikely an EPL club would be looking at him, he also has 4.5 years left on his contract at hibs who wont be letting him go on the cheap if lower league english clubs try and poach him, he wont be going to rangers as his grandfather was celtic's chairman and i think the celtic fans would combust this season if they signed another scottish football player with their glaring inadaquicies in european football. my guess would be hibs for this season and next then in to replace brown at celtic

He looks too good for Celtic.