Trafalgar Square - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Trafalgar Square

liviloyal

Is anybody running a bus from there to the ground?

Not a bus,but I have looked into chartering a train in the tube.

£20 a head and you'll get you're ticket once I collect them from the station on the day.

I have thought about letting locals onto it too,so don't be surprised to see people going home etc after their work on it too.

Payment details to follow.

:ok:

Edited by dandydunn

£20 a head and you'll get you're ticket once I collect them from the station on the day.

I have thought about letting locals onto it too,so don't be surprised to see people going home etc after their work on it too.

Is it just one pick up point or can you pick up on route ???

Hi mate,

Can you do something similar from the airport to my hotel?

Hi mate,

Can you do something similar from the airport to my hotel?

Course I can.

We are after all the bread and butter of the tartan army.

Let me know when you arrive and ill make sure you get on the first train available.

Edited by dandydunn

Sounds a bargain I will take 150 seats please or willing to stand but only if we can pay double for the privalage as probably get a better view than sitting down

Sorry buddy.

Only 146 left,and I actually feel like you're taking the piss out of my venture.

So it,you're banned from it.

DON'T ASK AGAIN!!!!

Does the credit ever run out ? Not used ours since last match.

no credit stays on there quite handy to use when in London Town you can save a right few ££ with compared to a single journey think it's over £5 for one on the tube as opposed to £1.80 on the tube single journey maybe slightly more but not that much think you can top your card up online

no credit stays on there quite handy to use when in London Town you can save a right few ££ with compared to a single journey think it's over £5 for one on the tube as opposed to £1.80 on the tube single journey maybe slightly more but not that much think you can top your card up online

I take it then you can find out what credit is left online somewhere ?