Players Protest - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Players Protest

blackcountry jock

some good news at last ( I think) vast majority of us have been moaning about prices etc but have done feck all about it.. I have just heard from a reliable source that Strachan and the rest of the squad agree with the ta that prices are to high so they have now decided to take a stance and boycott France and that is fact and the real reason we didn't qualify ????

some good news at last ( I think) vast majority of us have been moaning about prices etc but have done feck all about it.. I have just heard from a reliable source that Strachan and the rest of the squad agree with the ta that prices are to high so they have now decided to take a stance and boycott France and that is fact and the real reason we didn't qualify

Imagine taking time to write a paragraph that long and at no point stop to think it might not be that funny.

some good news at last ( I think) vast majority of us have been moaning about prices etc but have done feck all about it.. I have just heard from a reliable source that Strachan and the rest of the squad agree with the ta that prices are to high so they have now decided to take a stance and boycott France and that is fact and the real reason we didn't qualify ????

6F348CB2-4428-44BE-B70B-372941BD4835_zps