Biggest Wake In History - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Biggest Wake In History

KennyL

I have an overwhelming feeling of guttedness this morning. I was staying sober for October so watched the game last night with a soda water and lime ( There should be a bylaw against watching Scotland without a drink) I had previously said I was having a three day break from the sobriety because of Faro, and adding three days on at the beginning of November (cheat)

I can honestly say I cannot recall wanting a drink as much as I do this morning, so bring the Wake on I say ?

Was thinking the same thing myself. I have a massive urge to get wasted.

One of my most jaked memories was after Hibs lost THAT Cup Final. We all headed back down to Leith, and with a pub full of Hibees proceed to get Royally messed up.

I put it down to some sort of catharsis. The need to be together. Afterwards I did compare it to a wake, where that person (in this case team) brought you all together.

Just packing now. I'm sure I'll be firing on all cylinders come tomorrow morning???⚽️??

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Like my mate KennyL above struggling to get up for it (especially since the changing weather forecast) but will be fine once we hit the bar at Gatwick. I just hope the players are still up for it but have my doubts. Think there should be wholesale changes and bring in fringe players