Reverse Psycology - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Reverse Psycology

Doric

i am useing reverse psycology for the Poland game. Psyching myself up for the inevitable glorious failure so when it happens the blow won't be so painfull. I usually hype myself up for victory in those win or bust type games so when it doesn't happen it is such a downer. Another bonus is if we win then it will feel all the more sweeter when it is unexpected.

Bet some money on opponent team.

Win-win situation regardless the score, no need to involve science ;)

Yes I call it an insurance policy Bit of compensation LOL

I'm doing the same from now on, expect failure so the low isn't too bad

Our record recently in big games that are win or burst is dreadfull. Last one we won that was of high pressure was probably latvia in 97 at Parkhead to qualify for WC 98.

Our record recently in big games that are win or burst is dreadfull. Last one we won that was of high pressure was probably latvia in 97 at Parkhead to qualify for WC 98.

Maybe also worth remembering 1-0 v Lithuania in 2003 just to make us feel slightly more optimistic. Kept waking up last night thinking about the Poland game. Nervous times