Air Baltic Via Riga - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Air Baltic Via Riga

Should be able to check in 24 hours before departure?

I won't have access to a printer to print off boarding passes. Is it best to speak to the hotel to do this for me? I usually have all with me before I go, so this is new fer me, 6 flights fer one trip. Haha!!

Edited by RETRO

WM's tache

I'm on the same flight routing but have heard nothing - tho' have now just messaged GTG asking the question. Pse keep me updated if you hear anything. I'm in the same situ as you re not able to fly a day earlier.

The battle with GTG continues.... They're now saying the only options are flying out on the 1st (which I can't do) or a refund less their £10 admin charge for the pleasure of screwing me around.

WM's tache

I'm on the same flight routing but have heard nothing - tho' have now just messaged GTG asking the question. Pse keep me updated if you hear anything. I'm in the same situ as you re not able to fly a day earlier.

GTG have finally seen sense and confirmed 30 min transfer at Riga is fine. They've spoken to air Baltic who know there's a few of us doing this route and they will try to maintain the connection. If not, hotel at ab's expense and we're on the next flight to Tbilisi. Good

We have a 35 minute connection booked through Airbaltic themselves.

Airbaltic wesbite actually states connections from 25 minutes are OK.

https://www.airbaltic.com/en/transferring-riga-airport

Are you flying Copenhagen - Riga-Tblisi with Baltic Air Braveheart? I thought 35 min was tight but it's a single booking all with Baltic so must be ok.