Hotel Eva Bus 3 Possibility Of Running - Page 2 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hotel Eva Bus 3 Possibility Of Running

Scanner

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that will be 55! I'm already on one of the buses but if previous trips are anything to go by Hotel Eva had better get extra bar staff and bevvy in if that's 150 folk heading from there and returning.

Already pre-warned Paul to contact the Eva so it doesnae run dry......after my Slovenian escapade at the Park Hotel they were chuffed to bits that I pre-warned them of the 375 thirsty Jocks waiting for their buses and enabled them to set up that outside bar for us

Tried to PM but I think your mailbox is full. Here's what I tried to send .....

Hi,
If you're still taking names for the bus, we'd be interested in 4 seats. We're staying in the old Santa Maria which is fairly close to the Eva.
Cheers,
Davie

Hi

As of 1030pm on Friday August 21st everybody who booked an available seat on the Hotel Eva Bus 3 will have has a PM from me re payment.

I still have another 30 seats requests up til the above time as well so I will see if there is a bus I can locate for these 30 people who missed bus 3 and I will inform them on Monday hopefully if I can accommodate them on a final bus.

Hi

As of 1030pm on Friday August 21st everybody who booked an available seat on the Hotel Eva Bus 3 will have has a PM from me re payment.

I still have another 30 seats requests up til the above time as well so I will see if there is a bus I can locate for these 30 people who missed bus 3 and I will inform them on Monday hopefully if I can accommodate them on a final bus.

Final bus my arse....you have started it now Paul.....watch the requests keep flooding in if we get a result in. Georgia haha