Poland Tickets General Sale ? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Poland Tickets General Sale ?

scotsgary1

Have I missed something? Are they opening up the sale to members only?

Aye, you missed the chance to ask a season ticket holder to get one for you. :wink2:

The left over tickets may, or may not, go to SSC members to buy extra first? Better to be prepared in advance and have an SSC member lined up to buy one for you if they do. But even if they don't SSC members will probably find out first what is going to happen. The game is 3 months away so nae need to panic.

Rule number 1 - Don't expect any common sense from the SFA. :ok:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, you missed the chance to ask a season ticket holder to get one for you. :wink2:

The left over tickets may, or may not, go to SSC members to buy extra first? Better to be prepared in advance and have an SSC member lined up to buy one for you if they do. But even if they don't SSC members will probably find out first what is going to happen. The game is 3 months away so nae need to panic.

Rule number 1 - Don't expect any common sense from the SFA. :ok:

Cheers mate but I'm a season ticket holder myself.

I just meant people were saying that members of the public had no chance of a ticket. We don't know if there's going to be a public sale or not so what's the panic all aboot?

Cheers mate but I'm a season ticket holder myself.

I just meant people were saying that members of the public had no chance of a ticket. We don't know if there's going to be a public sale or not so what's the panic all aboot?

Why didn't you get an extra ticket for scotsgary1, and saved awe this fukin moanin? :lol::lol:

Only joking Gary, you'll get a ticket. Dinae worry aboot it.

Edited by Orraloon

Why didn't you get an extra ticket for scotsgary1, and saved awe this fukin moanin? :lol::lol:

I gave my two extra tickets to Polish mates. They have promised to make a lot of noise.

I jest of course.

There have already been a few tickets on sale on here and there will be tons more before October.

I gave my two extra tickets to Polish mates. They have promised to make a lot of noise.

I jest of course.

There have already been a few tickets on sale on here and there will be tons more before October.

A few Polish mates were after tickets from me but when I told them the price they quickly change their minds. :lol:

A few Polish mates were after tickets from me but when I told them the price they quickly change their minds. :lol:

No wonder. We're used to getting fleeced but it must be a bit of a shock for Johnny Foreigner when he finds out how much it costs to go to a Scotland match. Especially since we haven't qualified for anything for 17 years.

No wonder. We're used to getting fleeced but it must be a bit of a shock for Johnny Foreigner when he finds out how much it costs to go to a Scotland match. Especially since we haven't qualified for anything for 17 years.

Not defending the ticket prices but:

We were charged £31(£35 equivalent at Hampden) as would the locals have been for tickets high up behind the goals in the reverse game in Warsaw last October in a country where the cost of living appears about half of what it is here!!

Also:

It was £36 in Germany and Ireland (for real poor view tickets).

So perhaps prices for international football qualifiers in other countries are on a par!

We were charged £31(£35 equivalent at Hampden) as would the locals have been for tickets high up behind the goals in the reverse game in Warsaw last October in a country where the cost of living appears about half of what it is here!!

Also:

So perhaps prices for international football qualifiers in other countries are on a par!

Official DFB away end tickets for the Ireland - Germany game are €73 plus DHL courier cost. Not sure what section they're in, but that's a fair amount more than what we were charged.

Also:

Maybe but Germany are World Champions and Poland have qualified for a few tournaments recently. We've been utter gash for a few years and Hampden is rarely a sell-out unless it's a huge game.

Having said that I was actually joking. Whilst I do think the prices are a bit steep, I bought a season ticket and I don't regret it.

The ticket prices for England at Celtic Park were obscene for a friendly though.

Already got two tickets looking for more.............

My serious point being.

If you cant afford to be a member or cant go to every game for season ticket which is most people in general.

Fancy going to an international with friends you are pretty well f**ked for getting tickets.

Go on website no ticket info.

Ring Hampden no news if there will even be a general sale.

How the hell can you be young and start supporting SCOTLAND THESE DAYS.

Shameful no wonder support dying.

RANT OVER..

cheers

People moaning about tickets. It's a big game of course it will be harder to get, like Deecie says for Gib at home no one cared 18000 empty seats. It's like the new away travellers who claim it's hard to get on the points ladder. When you are a glory hunter who only cares about the big important games then you should expect hardship

People moaning about tickets. It's a big game of course it will be harder to get, like Deecie says for Gib at home no one cared 18000 empty seats. It's like the new away travellers who claim it's hard to get on the points ladder. When you are a glory hunter who only cares about the big important games then you should expect hardship

It would be interesting to know how many of those 18,000 were SSC members.

It would be interesting to know how many of those 18,000 were SSC members.

:blink:

About none, I would guess. I don't think empty seats are allowed to join the SSC. Could be wrong though, they do have some weird rules.

The SFA changed the Scotland Travel Club into the SSC years ago (think it was just after Holland play-off). The SSC allows fans to pay a membership fee to guarantee a ticket for Big games like this. All Fans have had opportunity to join in recent years as many did not renew.

The SFA changed the Scotland Travel Club into the SSC years ago (think it was just after Holland play-off). The SSC allows fans to pay a membership fee to guarantee a ticket for Big games like this. All Fans have had opportunity to join in recent years as many did not renew.

Exactly ^. I went travelling in September 2006, had been a STC member for years and allowed it to lapse. When I came home in November 2008 the travel club was full, had to wait until euro 2012 qualifiers to get back in, never leaving it again as it's the only way to guarantee a home ticket

Already got two tickets looking for more.............

My serious point being.

If you cant afford to be a member or cant go to every game for season ticket which is most people in general.

Fancy going to an international with friends you are pretty well f**ked for getting tickets.

Go on website no ticket info.

Ring Hampden no news if there will even be a general sale.

How the hell can you be young and start supporting SCOTLAND THESE DAYS.

Shameful no wonder support dying.

RANT OVER..

cheers

Would you rather a public sale and maybe have thousands of polish fans dotted around Hampden?

Germany & Poland | Pre-public sale offer

As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase tickets for Scotlands crucial European Qualifiers against Germany and Poland before they go on general sale (subject to availability).

This offer is only available until Noon on Monday 27 July. CLICK HERE to purchase or call 0844 875 1873.

Germany & Poland | Pre-public sale offer

As a registered Scotland supporter you now have a unique opportunity to purchase tickets for Scotlands crucial European Qualifiers against Germany and Poland before they go on general sale (subject to availability).

This offer is only available until Noon on Monday 27 July. CLICK HERE to purchase or call 0844 875 1873.

I take that to mean that if you have registered on their website or by phone (in other words, you probably have a purchase history), you can now buy tickets, before they sell them to ANYONE next week.

It doesn't say that you need to be in the SSC, but someone that has purchased tickets before (and is not in the SSC) might be able to confirm if they have received the email or not.

I already have tickets, but will confirm if there is a limit to the number you can buy shortly. I am in the queue online, so it seems there was an immediate flurry when that email was sent!