The Shed - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Shed

wee*cj*

Truthfully - yes, but only in the upstairs bar where adults can't drink and there's no link to the TA music that's playing in the main hall. Although I adore The Shed, I wouldn't personally take a child in there unless they go back to the old way of letting them stand on the balcony in the main hall.

Truthfully - yes, but only in the upstairs bar where adults can't drink and there's no link to the TA music that's playing in the main hall. Although I adore The Shed, I wouldn't personally take a child in there unless they go back to the old way of letting them stand on the balcony in the main hall.

Now you mention it Jen, I was sheparded into the cocktail bar section pre-match Gibraltar as we had a juvenile in our group.

Agree the balcony was a much better set up. :ok:

Edited by Robroysboy

That's not a question for a public messageboard :ok: The Shed, of course, complies with the legal guidelines around alcohol consumption and under age drinking.....

Rumour has it that some more mature members of the TA have taken to using false ID - to make them younger ;)

My money is on Flure.......