Early Morning Arrival - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Early Morning Arrival

The very same flight. Im flying from Gatwick arriving at back of 5 so a long wait in the airport.

I arrive at 6(?) from Copenhagen so trying to see if there's anything very close by to keep us occupied for a couple of hours instead of hanging about another airport eating the same shite

Aye al be abit worse for wear especially after leaving Aberdeen at 8.30 so really don't fancy hanging round the airport bar

According to a woman on Tripadvisor there is a complex place with restaurants and that about 10 minutes or so away in a taxi. I've never been in Asia before so I'll be able to say I went for a walk in another contintent

Edited by DoonTheSlope

According to a woman on Tripadvisor there is a complex place with restaurants and that about 10 minutes or so away in a taxi. I've never been in Asia before so I'll be able to say I went for a walk in another contintent

That's good to here would rather go for a slap up to refuel. Only thing I'm panicking about is the 1hr 5min connection time at Gatwick I have