Gonna Be A Long Week - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gonna Be A Long Week

Man, the days will drag in.

Four more sleeps then will be making for Glasgow Airport.

I've been up for plenty of Scotland games but the excitement is building already.

We will be at rthe airport thurs too, what flight you on? We are 15.00 to Belfast.

up at court today, through work as a witness.Cancelled again till tomorrow.Three years of this bullshit, if it gets put back to Friday they can fook off. Had this bollocks pre Poland away as well, Has made today fly in for some reason , hopefully the morra will be the same

Is this your way of telling me that you'd buy me a pint?

Doubt I'd get the chance to get near you with aw yer pals.

You'll see me in Dublin walking about with a wad of cash in ma hand begging people to let me buy them a drink so I have company.

In work until Thursday afternoon. Snuck a wee half day and flying Friday afternoon outta Gatwick. That'll be a loooooong 24 hours. This'll be a loooooong week.

Picking up a new top tomorrow as well. Even that's a drag. I'm just a ray of sunshine at the moment.

Edited by ExiledBlueNose

Doubt I'd get the chance to get near you with aw yer pals.

You'll see me in Dublin walking about with a wad of cash in ma hand begging people to let me buy them a drink so I have company.

No idea what any of that means but have a safe trip and here's hoping for a win.