Scotland Itunes Playlist - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Itunes Playlist

vienna2008

Has anyone got any tips for songs on a Scotland playlist (ideally iphone/iTunes compatible) that I can download ahead of Dublin next week?

Happy to pay to download these.

Used to have a great one when I had an Android phone which included that brilliant mash-up of the James McFadden Paris goal.

Got it! great thanks!

Can't access it but think I'll stick ma ain together.

Cannae get the Tartan Specials "We'll be comin" sadly, daft question but can we put music into Spotify or does it have to be arranged by record companies?

Got it! great thanks!

Can't access it but think I'll stick ma ain together.

Cannae get the Tartan Specials "We'll be comin" sadly, daft question but can we put music into Spotify or does it have to be arranged by record companies?

You are able to sync tunes from your laptop/computer onto your spotify playlist on your phone. Tutorials are on the Internet if you have a look mate.

Ok,

I've successfully entered the world of Spotify now. (Can't believe it's taken me so long).

How do I find this Scotland playlist Flure?

Click on the link further up the thread....it worked for me after I was unable to find it....some playlist! 260 tunes!

It's getting me in the mood for Dublin...

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru

Ok,

I've successfully entered the world of Spotify now. (Can't believe it's taken me so long).

How do I find this Scotland playlist Flure?

Click on the link further up the thread....it worked for me after I was unable to find it....some playlist! 260 tunes!

It's getting me in the mood for Dublin...

Did you get it Vienna?

Although it means nothing to me.

Not sure if it'll work but i've got a scotland playlist on my spotify account. I don't know if you can view it or if you need to do something to make it easily viewed by the public. search brian1877 - scotland and see if it works.

Not sure if it'll work but i've got a scotland playlist on my spotify account. I don't know if you can view it or if you need to do something to make it easily viewed by the public. search brian1877 - scotland and see if it works.

You can "Share" the Playlist.

Or you can make it "Collaborative" so that people can add it.

Either way, you can copy the URL and post it to share it.