Pubs In Aberdeen For The Match - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pubs In Aberdeen For The Match

Im goin to be in aberdeen for the weekend. Any aberdonians on here point me in the direction of the best TA friendly boozer to watch the game in the city centre. Me and my brother in law planning on getting kilted up for it so no wanting any hassle fae bouncers.

Monkey House on the junction of union street and union terrace is good for the fitba. Also Korova have recently got a pretty good reputation for showing the matches, but can't say I've been in myself. Illicit Still another good one for games, usually have to be fairly early there to get a decent spot. That's at the bottom end of union street across from marshall college.

Old school house just off Bridge street is another good one for watching football. Plenty choice and with the game being a weekend there'll be plenty folks out watching the games

noose and monkey, put a hankie in your left hand jean pocket ,gets you a good seat...

aye was always a famous haunt of the thespians - was silver slipper in years gone by

think it has lost a bit of the stigma it had though ?

College used to be a decent-ish place to watch games 10-15 yrs back

pies at half time