Belfast To Dublin Train Tickets On Sale Now - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belfast To Dublin Train Tickets On Sale Now

Belfast to Dublin train tickets available for those travelling on Friday 12th june those travelling sat 13th june tickets on sale midnight Saturday, 10.35 train already booked out for Friday,12.35 and later trains still available good luck lads n lassies

Just tried to book the 10.35am for sat 13th June, was right on midnight and already sold out according to website. Early start now as booked the 8am, we're planning a heavy night in Belfast on the Friday so that will hurt but more time for drinking in Dublin I suppose.

If folk are still looking try the bus.

I got 7 of us booked on the friday for £8.50 single belfast to dublin. Same deal on the saturday morning and leaves every hour. Translink website - europa bus station (town centre and bus from ferry go straight there) to dublin busaras.

Maybe Washboarder can give us any advice?

We are arriving on the ferry from Cairnryan at 0945 on the Saturday morning and booked the train which leaves at 10.35. After booking the train last night we have to collect tickets at the station.Will this leave enough time?

although ferry docks at 09.45 it will take a good 15 mins to get off board and out of terminal especially if you get stopped by nips , get a taxi to central station 10 mins, should make it in time but tight. Quite quick at central station issuing tickets, maybe if you call them and get travel tickets sent to you, usually next day delivery im sure they will accommodate you. good luck :ok: ps make sure you bring your luggage on board with you rather than putting in hull as the carousel in Belfast can be pretty slow

Edited by washboarder

Have already contacted Translink but they say tickets need picked up on the day.We live in Stranraer and could have done the day trip across to pick them up in advance but will just have to get the taxi driver to put his foot down.

there is usually plenty room on enterprise however I think they are using different trains due to the enterprise refurbishment programme (check out enterprise website). however they are using part of the new nir fleet again should be plenty of room for big case.

there is usually plenty room on enterprise however I think they are using different trains due to the enterprise refurbishment programme (check out enterprise website). however they are using part of the new nir fleet again should be plenty of room for big case.

Is it like the Scotrail trains, with a large entry area beside the doors? I can always stick my case there.

See when you pick up your tickets at the station do you get reserved seats or is it just first come first served?

it's a free for all. They will queue you up at the station in an airport departure type system then let you through the gates once the train is ready to board. It arrives from Dublin at 09:45 so they will probably board it just after 10.