Viagogo.ie - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Viagogo.ie

I had a look, just out of interest. It lets you open the game specific page, but a message "...not available to customers in your country" appears. On the computer it doesn't let you go any further.

The same message appears on my mobile (Android, using a Chrome browser). However, it still lets you click on View Tickets. Obviously some kind of bug. Not sure if it will let you go all the way, but give it a try, if you are happy to pay the prices. Start at 114.99, for nosebleed seats around the halfway line. Prices do not include delivery.

Edited by EIFA10

Start from 110 Euro by the looks of things, I can't get on from UK IP address though

Had a quick look. Must just be UK IPs which are blocked since nothing untoward using my German one.

The cheapest just now are at €114,99, but a further €17,50 gets added as a "booking" fee on the next page and still says plus "handling" and VAT.

To get any further required logging in / registering.

Edited by SteveMcD

Start from 110 Euro by the looks of things, I can't get on from UK IP address though

UKIP? We dont like your kind on here :P

I managed ti get on fine to put england ones up for sale.

what are peoples opinions and experiences with viagogo? alot of bad reviews online. they are one of the more well known sites and id be happy to use them but dont want to lose out on £80+ per ticket

what are peoples opinions and experiences with viagogo? alot of bad reviews online. they are one of the more well known sites and id be happy to use them but dont want to lose out on £80+ per ticket

Use a credit card, if you have one. More protection if the ticket falls through and you fail to get a refund. PayPal offers similar protection.

They're excellent.