Ticket Prices - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Been looking at what clubs are charging for away fans and some of them are ridiculous.

I have 2 boys to so pricing it on that

St Johnstone let the 3 of us in for £15 in September - superb offer, went up to £20 in January - still fantastic

ICT last week wanted £21 for me and £10 for each of the kids - kids prices too high

Dundee Utd's cheapest £22 for an adult and £12 for each kid - again way too high for kids

Dundee want £25 for and adult and £15 for kids - unjustifiable in my opinion.

Unsure about Aberdeen but I think its £24 for adults & £6 for under 12s - maybe some one who has visited recently can confirm.

Add in any others.

St Johnstone are always fair with the under 13s. I got a free ticket from the with my adult and had the option of a second for just £8.

I'd say 10/12 quid for kids is still pretty good.

I think £10 for U10s is too expensive.

If St Johnstone can do it so can everyone else.

No club is selling out every seat every week.

I know Killie did a decent deal for kids for a few home games.

Motherwell is £29 for an adult and a kid. Extra kids might be £12

I'm sure thistle is a fiver for away kids and free for home?

Killie was £20 for adult and 3 kids.

Home and away. That's been past few games

Been looking at what clubs are charging for away fans and some of them are ridiculous.

I have 2 boys to so pricing it on that

St Johnstone let the 3 of us in for £15 in September - superb offer, went up to £20 in January - still fantastic

ICT last week wanted £21 for me and £10 for each of the kids - kids prices too high

Dundee Utd's cheapest £22 for an adult and £12 for each kid - again way too high for kids

Dundee want £25 for and adult and £15 for kids - unjustifiable in my opinion.

Unsure about Aberdeen but I think its £24 for adults & £6 for under 12s - maybe some one who has visited recently can confirm.

Add in any others.

Pretty sure Utd have been charging £3 for kids (under 12) this season. There was a bit of fanfare about it.