Leaders Debate - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Unionists desperation to re-run the referendum and make another Project Fear out of this is sickening, depressing and infuriating in equal measures.

As with the referendum, it all seems to be co-ordinated with a compliant media.

Am I the only one furious at these obvious attempts to tear up the democratic process in a desperate attempt to 'stop the SNP' ??

The Unionists desperation to re-run the referendum and make another Project Fear out of this is sickening, depressing and infuriating in equal measures.

Am I the only one furious at these obvious attempts to tear up the democratic process in a desperate attempt to 'stop the SNP' ??

No mate you're not.

I see 'Anyone but Salmond' artlcles appearing now. One in the Observer:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/12/alex-salmond-campaign-stop-former-snp-leader-gathers-pace

The Scotsman one (this afternoon) refers to a "cross-party alliance" that is "publicly endorsed by Labour and Tory party members" - I wonder if that is true or is it Scotsman spin

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/top-stories/alex-salmond-faces-cross-party-fight-for-gordon-1-3743192

Expect a poll any time now saying support for Devo Max/Federalism/FFA has dropped...

was this not the vow though, or the version Gordon brown pledged when saving the union

and is now being rubbished

by his own party

in tandem with the consevatives

Someone on Radio 4 has noticed that Jim Murphy has promising things (no cuts) in Scotland that Ed Ball is ruling out in UK

Will Jim Murphy say to Ed "You’re thinking like a Tory"?

I guess these Scottish skirmishes get picked up if they suit one of the UK parties to beat each other with.