Scotland Fitbaw Taps - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Fitbaw Taps

bigfathaggis

Dry your eyes you goody two shoes dick.

The guy came on expecting sympathy for an utterly ridiculous complaint so I thought I'd reply with my opinion and I stand by it.

Boo hoo the Scotland team aren't wearing the same expensive top as me today. If I had said that to my old man he would have told me to shut the f*ck up and stop being spoiled.

Maybe a wee break from the personal abuse might stop you coming across as permanently bitter?

For the record, I agree that the original poster's complaint does come across as daft and maybe he does need a reality check. But to then insult his wee lassie like you did was over the top. I await the inevitable insult to this post. :wink2:

Maybe a wee break from the personal abuse might stop you coming across as permanently bitter?

For the record, I agree that the original poster's complaint does come across as daft and maybe he does need a reality check. But to then insult his wee lassie like you did was over the top. I await the inevitable insult to this post. :wink2:

I didn't "insult his wee lassie". I accused him of bad parenting and raising a spoiled brat which is an honest observation based on his post.

That guy Jock Strap genuinely is a goody two shoes dick who acts almost flirtatious with other posters with his "I'll buy you a pint even though I don't even know you" stuff on every thread . If he's insulted with the truth then he should sort himself out and stop being such a sad f*ck that's desperate for acceptance.

I have no wish to insult you on this occasion however.

I didn't "insult his wee lassie". I accused him of bad parenting and raising a spoiled brat which is an honest observation based on his post.

That guy Jock Strap genuinely is a goody two shoes dick who acts almost flirtatious with other posters with his "I'll buy you a pint even though I don't even know you" stuff on every thread . If he's insulted with the truth then he should sort himself out and stop being such a sad f*ck that's desperate for acceptance.

:lol: Entertaining stuff.

Even though others have agreed with me that you were OTT, you still resort to personal abuse to me. Wonder why that is ?

No doubt I'll get a couple of abusive pm's again.

If you want to continue with this, put me on ignore big man. Your far too hard for me.

Have a nice Easter.

Even though others have agreed with me that you were OTT, you still resort to personal abuse to me. Wonder why that is ?

No doubt I'll get a couple of abusive pm's again.

If you want to continue with this, put me on ignore big man. Your far too hard for me.

Have a nice Easter.

Abusive pms?? That's a blatant lie. I don't think I've ever spoken to you on a thread never mind in a PM.

The only reason I've noticed you at all is because of your weird flirting with folk that I mentioned earlier.

Abusive pms?? That's a blatant lie. I don't think I've ever spoken to you on a thread never mind in a PM.

The only reason I've noticed you at all is because of your weird flirting with folk that I mentioned earlier.

Flirting :lol:

Are you jealous I never offered you a pint ?

Do me a favour and put me on ignore.