Free Ire V Scot (Abbey) Ticket For Best Hard Luck Story - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Free Ire V Scot (Abbey) Ticket For Best Hard Luck Story

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dandydunn are you calling foul re this wedding ? :banghead: u reckon dgj should be red carded. :um-no: I got plenty of wedding fotos of all my :love:wives :wub: if they will do :ok:. in the words of the song by Yvonne fair "it should have been me"

Edited by washboarder

argi that would have been a winner if your laptop was a bit better and connection faster. lol. :D

I didn't have enough points either, im getting fai ticket hosp Free gratis that's why I let the above ticket go for free or a donation to sunshine appeal :ok:

Well done for doing that plus we've all had a wee laugh at the stories which have maybe gone some way to cheer up those of us who didn't get a ticket ?

Well i spent saturday in London. Flew down, travelled across london. Come 11.45 tried to log in, getting delays and queue message on my 2 phones (tried on work phone as well). Got the 0 time waiting to login and the "secuiriy violation" screen that populates refreseh my queue rather than proceed me to my profile. Back to the end of the queue i went. TWICE! Gave up at 12.45 after logging in with no queue and the sold out message staring me in the face. Surrounded by french and english 6nations fans in waterloo i continued my journey on.

35 minutes in and once the local boozer emptied this was my view of the remainder of the game.

11071726_684217451723732_177282849161539

Add in a constant cow bell ringing and endless drumming with the added awful Bugle playing it added to the poor day. The BO and stale fag reek was free of charge!

£100 round trip in flights/train tickets/match tickets/Bus tickets to see a defeat, have no ticket for ROI and find out the Pars had won when i have watched 90% of the dross they have served up this season is just typical!

Well i spent saturday in London. Flew down, travelled across london. Come 11.45 tried to log in, getting delays and queue message on my 2 phones (tried on work phone as well). Got the 0 time waiting to login and the "secuiriy violation" screen that populates refreseh my queue rather than proceed me to my profile. Back to the end of the queue i went. TWICE! Gave up at 12.45 after logging in with no queue and the sold out message staring me in the face. Surrounded by french and english 6nations fans in waterloo i continued my journey on.

35 minutes in and once the local boozer emptied this was my view of the remainder of the game.

11071726_684217451723732_177282849161539

Add in a constant cow bell ringing and endless drumming with the added awful Bugle playing it added to the poor day. The BO and stale fag reek was free of charge!

£100 round trip in flights/train tickets/match tickets/Bus tickets to see a defeat, have no ticket for ROI and find out the Pars had won when i have watched 90% of the dross they have served up this season is just typical!

poor soul must have been torture for you having to stand behind that mad Pompey fan :-))

• 1 month later...