Ireland End Tks - Page 3 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ireland End Tks

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your right GTR, tell me are you expecting Polish fans to be in other parts of the Stadium on Sunday too, I believe they only got. 3000 tickets too.

For sure mate....huge polish population live in Dublin and Ireland. Im expecting a big polish turnout and a percentage of that will make their way into the home section.

Provided they dont start acting the maggot in the Ireland ends, then they wont have any issues.

Huge game on sunday....atmosphere will be mental in Dublin....cant wait for it!

For sure mate....huge polish population live in Dublin and Ireland. Im expecting a big polish turnout and a percentage of that will make their way into the home section.

Provided they dont start acting the maggot in the Ireland ends, then they wont have any issues.

Huge game on sunday....atmosphere will be mental in Dublin....cant wait for it![/quote

I reckon Sunday's game has the potential to be one of the best in the Group and I bet it'll be an electric atmosphere!?

Huge game on sunday....atmosphere will be mental in Dublin....cant wait for it!

Did they not kick-off when they where in Belfast v Nor Ireland ?

Did they not kick-off when they where in Belfast v Nor Ireland ?

They did mate - there was alot of trouble at that game

Seemingly they had that riot well planned in advance

As for our game - we have played Poland 3 times in the last 5 years (all friendlies - 2 in Dublin and 1 in Warsaw) and apart from the usual flares , there was no issues

When we were playing in Euro 2012 over there, there seemed to be a very good comradery btwn our fans and theirs despite us not playing each other in the tournament....so ill be surprised if they start something in Dublin mate

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

They did mate - there was alot of trouble at that game

Seemingly they had that riot well planned in advance

As for our game - we have played Poland 3 times in the last 5 years (all friendlies - 2 in Dublin and 1 in Warsaw) and apart from the usual flares , there was no issues

When we were playing in Euro 2012 over there, there seemed to be a very good comradery btwn our fans and theirs despite us not playing each other in the tournament....so ill be surprised if they start something in Dublin mate

was in dublin for the last friendly and easily 20,000 poles in attendance that night

was in dublin for the last friendly and easily 20,000 poles in attendance that night

Was at it myself

yeah - agreed - definitely 20,000 there alright.....was'nt enough to stop us beating them 2-0 though :wink2:

Not sure if it will be anything like that this time....well i hope not!!!!!

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

Was just about to buy the double header tix.......but I see that there is no charge for delivery for a paper ticket.....is that the norm with ticketemaster.ie? Or can they reserve the right to collect from a ticket office and produce your credit card?

Was just about to buy the double header tix.......but I see that there is no charge for delivery for a paper ticket.....is that the norm with ticketemaster.ie? Or can they reserve the right to collect from a ticket office and produce your credit card?

pretty sure its not the norm

For single match tickets - you can collect near the stadium - but for the dual package (while im sure you can collect) ..it might be safest to drop them a quick mail and confirm that

Cheers GTR, just had a look at buying another ticket for a different event through ticketmaster.ie and even for delivery to Scotland

Standard Mail - No additional charge
Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event

Cheers GTR, just had a look at buying another ticket for a different event through ticketmaster.ie and even for delivery to Scotland

Standard Mail - No additional charge

Your tickets will be mailed to your billing address and delivered no later than 48 hours before the event

Cool - i normally get my tickets thru the FAI or fan club

I would be shocked if you were able to collect them near the stadium

Drop ticketmaster a mail mate to ease any worries!

I'm in section 502 Ireland end, I have heard word that they might not post tickets out to scotland address, anyone else heard this?

I also booked double header tickets ,emailed them after booking and they said no problem posting to uk.Have anyone recieved there tickets yet for the double header package.

Very reasonable IMO

I would be very annoyed along with other irish fans if ye got hassle over yere kilts....and it wont happen

Agree. I think they will be aware of the situation and let us in fine. Dont see any problems between out fans at all. Really looking forward to a great trip.

I was talking to a Garda (police) mate last night who is assigned to the POU (Public Order Unit) and they are very concerned about the idea of Scots buying duo tickets for the Scotland and England games and the tickets being passed onto English fans especially after the last time they were in Dublin. They want all English fans behind the goal and no where else and all Garda leave has been cancelled that weekend.

The FAI have been contacted about this situation it seems. Just a heads up...