Ybig - Friday Night Meetup In Dublin - Page 2 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ybig - Friday Night Meetup In Dublin

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the pub called slatterys as the link isnt working for me.

Link not working for me either. I'm staying at Warrington place Grand Canal. Is that the shatterys between there and the Aviva? Take it its a big place as I think there will be a lot of interest. Count me and the Mrs in.

Is the pub called slatterys as the link isnt working for me.

Yep, the pub is called Slatterys, heres their website Hightower, has full contact details. Just 2 mins form Stadium :ok:

http://www.slatterysd4.ie/contact/4579842755

Looks good count me in.

if you could post a price list of the drinks and any special offers would help your numbers.

:ok::ok::ok:

Will do Robroysboy, will sort out all specials and details with them over the next few weeks and will post up :ok:

Link not working for me either. I'm staying at Warrington place Grand Canal. Is that the shatterys between there and the Aviva? Take it its a big place as I think there will be a lot of interest. Count me and the Mrs in.

Just around the corner DoubleSC, good location, says a 7 min walk on google maps to Slaterys but thats being very generous, 4-5 mins max.

Great post guys we're staying next to the stadium and were looking for some good craic Friday night sounds great and chance to support an Irish charity at the same time. If the supporters club team need any players I'm sure my lads would be up for it, both good players. cheers

:ok:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some of the kirkcaldy ta lot will be there aswell :ok: how much does the place hold and is it best to be in early.Stupid questions i know :-))

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

Some of the kirkcaldy ta lot will be there aswell :ok: how much does the place hold and is it best to be in early.Stupid questions i know :-))

It holds 8 people and there's nae room for anyone fae Kirkcaldy.

Someone with more sensible information may be along soon.

It holds 8 people and there's nae room for anyone fae Kirkcaldy.

Someone with more sensible information may be along soon.

Cheers for that usless info flure much appreciated NOT. :yikes3: