Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie - Page 6 - Republic of Ireland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Only Tickets Available On Ticketmaster Ie

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep kevin all the premium tickets now sold out for Poland game if rep win this game the roi v Scotland tickets will be a nightmare to obtain

Never mind our chances of qualifying ! :-))

A draw please. If there has to be a winning team I would rather it was Poland as long we beat them at Hampden.

A defeat for ireland against poland would put them under a hug amonut of prerssure to beat us.

No slip ups vs Gibraltar please :ok:

Hospitality...cash bar only, 2 tickets bought last week. 100 each.

Thought so - general admission tickets are those which are bought for ordinary level within the stadium (i.e the stands) and for this game only.

No access to Premium level facitlities/hospitality etc .

These ticket types wont go on sale till about 6 weeks before the game

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

Your post answer your own question.....i.e "currently not on sale"

I'm looking for the premium 100 euro tickets which have been on sale for the past few weeks though, not Irish home end general sale tickets. Wondering if they are still available/will be available again. If they are sold out ie none left then that's a different situation.

Just because they are 'currently not on sale' doesn't necessarily mean they are sold out, as is the case with Abbey Travel's tickets I believe?

Edited by Daniel1875

I'm looking for the premium 100 euro tickets which have been on sale for the past few weeks though, not Irish home end general sale tickets. Wondering if they are still available/will be available again. If they are sold out ie none left then that's a different situation.

Just because they are 'currently not on sale' doesn't necessarily mean they are sold out, as is the case with Abbey Travel's tickets I believe?

Your original post enquires about "match only tickets".....this is different to "premium" tickets....which give you access to the Bars in the premium levels during the game option ......hence match only tickets cost 45/50 euro and premium tickets cost 80 - 100 euro

Abbey Travel/Ticketmaster may have "currently not on sale" due to their original allocation has been taken up and they are awaiting on receiving further allocations for the premium levels from the F.A.I to put on sale

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising