Still Yes - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

For anyone interested in Scottish politics and Scottish independence, I'm in the process of setting up a facebook page 'Still Yes', to continue the movement and discussion, and share evidence for independence. Unlike similar pages I will not be bombarding it with stories, but being more selective with the content. It might take a while to get off the ground, but I thought I'd start with a call out to my fellow TAMBers! Feel free to give it a like, the more the merrier :)
https://www.facebook.com/StillYes

Liked it. Hopefully you don't go the "preaching to the converted" route most of those pages are. Deleted a few because they're cyclical. Post link. Most agree. Troll. Counter Troll. Name calling. Over and over again.

No debate. They just attract polarised views. What we need is a page where people can debate it freely which is moderated and has people on both sides respecting each other. I have no doubt yes would win on those pages. That'd get my "like."

Just liked and invited a good few pals to do the same. Good shout Dogbiscuit! :ok:

Much appreciated Ormond!

Liked it. Hopefully you don't go the "preaching to the converted" route most of those pages are. Deleted a few because they're cyclical. Post link. Most agree. Troll. Counter Troll. Name calling. Over and over again.

No debate. They just attract polarised views. What we need is a page where people can debate it freely which is moderated and has people on both sides respecting each other. I have no doubt yes would win on those pages. That'd get my "like."

Very true. This was a problem of the Yes movement in general. May main objective just now is to establish the slogan as I don't think 'We are the 45' etc are very effective. I will definitely aim to develop it into something more conversational. Any no voters wanna jump aboard?