Anyone Know When The Gib Tickets Go On Sale? - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone Know When The Gib Tickets Go On Sale?

Bristolhibby

There's still loads in the West Stand, and they're doing kids' tickets in both there & the East. The East hasn't been on sale at all that I've seen - I'd imagine that's where the 10,000 free tickets that the SFA have given out are located. I'm taking my nephew to his first game but need to wait for the public sale - I'm not worried about getting a kids ticket though.

Anyone know when the public sale begins?

Rang up today as I had the same issue as Lion Rampant - must have missed the SSC sale. Couldn't believe it when I also saw a "sold out" sign on the website!!

Next Wednesday is the public sale.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the problem. I've missed the deadline for SSC members and the sale that is open now is for folk who bought the 4 match package to buy extra tickets.

Will need to wait for the public sale.

Hopefully there are still tickets going in the family section as I wanted to take my daughter to her first game and i'm no paying £40odds for a 3 year old.

I'm in the same boat. Taking my 6 year old to his first game. No danger am I paying £40 for him (and me while I'm at it), family section for us.

It does seem daft that there isn't another layer, as surely we are a step above Joe Public. We do all fork out £50 to be members of the SSC.

IMO they should have closed the sale to Season ticket members then reopened it for regular SSC members. Especially given the fact that this is Gibralter we are playing. Fair dos if it were Germany or Poland.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

I've gone on to buy tickets from public sale and in the West Stand it's £35 for adults and kids?? What stand are concessions in as there is no option for an East Stand ticket.

£35 for adults, £15 for under 16's.

Just before you go to checkout, click on the adult box and it gives you the option to change it to a child.

Jobs a good un.

J