Derby V Blackburn - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Derby V Blackburn

kmcca5

I have to stay over night in Derby for a work thing and have engineered it so I can watch Derby V Blackburn while I and there, happy days. Potentially there will he 8 eligible Scotland international playing. Is this the most for any teams playing each other outside Scotland?

Edited by kmcca5

I have to stay over night in Derby for a work thing and have engineered it so I can watch Derby V Blackburn while I and there, happy days. Potentially there will he 8 eligible Scotland international playing. Is this the most for any teams playing each other outside Scotland?

Looking forward to your fair assessment of Jeff Hendrick :-D

Looking forward to your fair assessment of Jeff Hendrick :-D

If today is anything to go by he is rank rotten. cost me a coupon. Derby looked good till he came on for Hughes. Couldn't hold the ball and not sure if he actually found a team mate with even one pass of any note.

If today is anything to go by he is rank rotten. cost me a coupon. Derby looked good till he came on for Hughes. Couldn't hold the ball and not sure if he actually found a team mate with even one pass of any note.

Sorry to hear that chief. Didnt see any of game. So I can't give any comment on it. But sorry to hear about ur coupon though

Sorry to hear that chief. Didnt see any of game. So I can't give any comment on it. But sorry to hear about ur coupon though

Cheers but can't really complain as Derby have come up for me so often over the last few seasons. More annoyed at forest for wining after they cost me £450 a few weeks ago losing 4-0 at home to Birmingham.