Disaster! - Germany v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Disaster!

scotswarrior31

Naebody but naebody puts their tickets through the washing a day before you fly! Gutted!!

Not a complete disaster as still got 2 tickets plus the 2 German end tickets we held onto so at least all 4 of us will see the game!

SFA said they would contact to the German FA to see if they could do a re-print and collect over there! Not fancying my chances though!

Just thought I would drop this in here as no doubt all my mates will be telling awbody the story and how much of a bellend I am!!!

Naebody but naebody puts their tickets through the washing a day before you fly! Gutted!!

Not a complete disaster as still got 2 tickets plus the 2 German end tickets we held onto so at least all 4 of us will see the game!

SFA said they would contact to the German FA to see if they could do a re-print and collect over there! Not fancying my chances though!

Just thought I would drop this in here as no doubt all my mates will be telling awbody the story and how much of a bellend I am!!!

how did you manage that wan

As Peter Gabriel sang, don't give up.

Wales tickets got lost in the post a couple of years ago.

SFA team contacted the Welsh and tickets were waiting to be collected.

Shame as it turns out as the game was schidtt but the did get replacements.

Me n the Mrs flew to the Scotland England game last year arrived in London our bag went missin n my my missus who was supposedly lookin after them told me the tickets where in the bag went nuts calmed down then phoned ssc they told us they would replace them bout 2 hrs later bag turned up and B.A. delivered it to the hotel so hopefully they'll replace them for you at least u have a back up needless to say i now keep the tickets

Plenty pubs in Dortmund to watch the game in. :ok: