Sfa. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sfa.

tartansmarf

Is anyone else really hating the sfa today? This is first home match I will have missed in many years and it's all simply down to not being able to afford £60 for a game of football. Walking through the city seeing everyone getting ready is really making me annoyed at how they have shafted thousands of us into not making the match. :(

I wasn't bothered about today too much even though I'd bought a ticket but after Friday I'm absolutely buzzing for it. The fact we are all on a high is playing a part. If we'd lost then it would've been a somber flat atmosphere so the $FA have played a dangerous game off poker and been dealt a good hand

Feeling the same. Would loved to have went tonight but the cost for a friendly that by half time will be nothing more than a reserve team game can't be justified. Also as much as it's a great gesture to give 10k tickets for the gibralter game to kids I can't help but feel let down that I get ripped off to go to the same game with my kids