Scotland V England Likely Attendence ? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V England Likely Attendence ?

jts73

value spirit, hunger and no little skill............... If our performances are the basis for prices then.............. we are due a refund for 12 of the last 14yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total nonsense, the people who have went for 20,30,40yrs have seen performances which were well above what we are doing now.......and they didn't have to spend a full weeks wage to do it.

Hey, good luck to the no voting glory hunters who can afford to attend a meaningless midweek winter friendly against an England b team, but the rest of us will still be in the stands when it matters,and long after you are gone.............and long after mr regan etc have left.

value spirit, hunger and no little skill............... If our performances are the basis for prices then.............. we are due a refund for 12 of the last 14yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total nonsense, the people who have went for 20,30,40yrs have seen performances which were well above what we are doing now.......and they didn't have to spend a full weeks wage to do it.

Hey, good luck to the no voting glory hunters who can afford to attend a meaningless midweek winter friendly against an England b team, but the rest of us will still be in the stands when it matters,and long after you are gone.............and long after mr regan etc have left.

^^^^^^^ TA ELITE :-))

ha ha, don't know what TA elite is, but I am down to 0 away points, and I didn't go to easter road for the last friendly there.... didn't go to Wembley, and wont be there tonight................ But if you living and dieing by our results..... and spend time everyday, planning your next match(home and away, because you need to find a way to attend, and still feed your family and keep your job)........ If you spend 18months per campaign depressed cos burley, then levien f*ck everything up.............Then that's what I would call TA elite.

Not some middle class prawn sandwich brigade that turn up cos its fashionable at the time.

Or worse still, you travel to Cardiff in a monsoon/gales, only to watch your team 3-0 down at half time and get home to see the sfa sitting in the stands laughing their heads off..... remember that?

ha ha, don't know what TA elite is, but I am down to 0 away points, and I didn't go to easter road for the last friendly there.... didn't go to Wembley, and wont be there tonight................ But if you living and dieing by our results..... and spend time everyday, planning your next match(home and away, because you need to find a way to attend, and still feed your family and keep your job)........ If you spend 18months per campaign depressed cos burley, then levien f*ck everything up.............Then that's what I would call TA elite.

Not some middle class prawn sandwich brigade that turn up cos its fashionable at the time.

Or worse still, you travel to Cardiff in a monsoon/gales, only to watch your team 3-0 down at half time and get home to see the sfa sitting in the stands laughing their heads off..... remember that?

I'm only 19 and sat through Vogts, Levein and Burley and also sat through the good times - short time under Brown, Smith, Mcleish and now Strachan and it's funny though quite sad just how evident it is that people only go when we are winning.

I'm only 19 and sat through Vogts, Levein and Burley and also sat through the good times - short time under Brown, Smith, Mcleish and now Strachan and it's funny though quite sad just how evident it is that people only go when we are winning.

Think you'll find that's where the Elite shine through fella ;)