England Fans Collecting Tickets In Glasgow - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England Fans Collecting Tickets In Glasgow

Craggers

I am not one to sensationalise but rest assured there is still an ugly element within the England travelling support, usually fuelled by club rivalry. It is just not publicised much anymore. Much like the trouble at lower league games every week.One of the lads in my team at work was in Estonia last month and he said it was horrible and shameful. Pubs trashed and large groups of fans throwing chairs and tearing the place up.

99.9% of the England fans we met in London last year were great. Sadly though among a large population, there is still a sizeable number of knuckle draggers. Especially among those that travel.

Whit?

I regularly attend games in League 1 and League 2 and have never encountered a sniff of bother.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Whit?

I regularly attend games in League 1 and League 2 and have never encountered a sniff of bother.

Just going on what i get told by friends and colleagues down here that attend games regularly. Not talking about running street battles but more a case of pubs getting trashed. Apparently is often fans fighting among themselves. Trouble is often well away from the ground. I live in Lichfield in Staffordshire and this is the last place that the police permit a lot of supporters buses to stop at. Not lower leagues i know but on Newcastle's last visit to Villa, a couple of pubs here were trashed. I am not suggesting it is anything like the bad old days but there is still plenty of it going on away from the public view from what i have been told.