Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira . - Page 15 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira .

Robert Mcdermott

At the end of the day all I wanted to do was help the Tartan Army get to the game and back safely. All I can say is, there will be no more help from me on organising buses or travel packages to further games abroad. The answer to your question regarding the Travel Agent is that, it's a company I use to book my own family holidays and that they were always cheap, hence the reason I used them. Now rip into the ones that are ripping the fans off by charging £14/15 .

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It only takes one or two to spoil it for the rest without knowing any of the facts. The accusations are unfounded so my conscious is clear.

I was prepared to do charter flights for the World Cup Qualifiers at a reasonable rate , but not anymore.

Let's just consentrate on the games ahead and hope we get to the playoffs. Now let's all move on from this and put all this nonsense to bed .

Gibraltar vs Scotland, Sunday 11 October 2015, Estadio Algarve Kick off 7:45pm local time

Thanks for booking 01 seats on the coach from Albufeira to the Match and back.

Please see the attached voucher which should be printed and presented on the day to the Bus Marshall.

Full details of timings and pick up points are on the voucher – PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE

PICK UP POINT AND TIMINGS – IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS, PLEASE CONTACT i4TRAVEL IMMEDIATELY on

01698 377510 or email enquiry@i4travel.co.uk

We have 10 Buses leaving from Albufeira and you and your party will be on BUS 1 – please ensure you are at

the pick-up points 15 minutes before departure each way.

Please email enquiry@i4travel.co.uk by return to confirm you have received the voucher

Bus Numbers

Each Bus will be numbered 1 to 10 so please ensure you join the correct Bus as per your voucher

Alcohol/Smoking

Without sounding like party poopers, you are NOT allowed to consume alcohol or smoke on the coaches.

We would ask you to respect this as the Local Supplier has asked us to let everyone know in advance

so there is no disappointment on the day.

Bus Marshalls

The Bus Marshalls are helping out on a voluntary basis and we would ask that you co operate with them as

much as possible to help make the journey as smooth as possible.

Stay Connected

If you want to stay in touch with i4travel holiday offers, competitions and future trips, why not like our

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Holidays-at-i4travel/307538545932155

Holidays at i4travel or follow us on Twitter: @i4travelhols

It’s not been an easy few days being a Scotland Supporter but let’s hope we can get a result against Poland

first, then Gibraltar and make the Play – Offs!

We’ll Be Comin...................

Scott

nobody is charging 15 quid,you are by far the dearest

why did you not make it clear at the start you were working for an agent?

imo dont bother organising charters for any future game as you re now marked up as a chancer and nobody would touch them with a barge pole

there were no death threats parky,thats all lies

I think the pricing is actually on par with the rest i have seen and i was happy to pay it saves me a lot of bother , I think the problem was to do with no refunds even if ticket is resold by company and only the company being able to resell your bus ticket? Although i think on the original post it did state no refunds i think it was harsh not to allow the person who purchased the ticket to sell onto another member on here or friend. lack of info and communication caused this to explode into something that could have been easily explained and saved a whole meltdown on social media :wave:

I think the pricing is actually on par with the rest i have seen and i was happy to pay it saves me a lot of bother , I think the problem was to do with no refunds even if ticket is resold by company and only the company being able to resell your bus ticket? Although i think on the original post it did state no refunds i think it was harsh not to allow the person who purchased the ticket to sell onto another member on here or friend. lack of info and communication caused this to explode into something that could have been easily explained and saved a whole meltdown on social media :wave:

Thanks. I think my inexperience has shown through here. I don't work for a Travel Agent so a little more clarity wouldn't of gone a miss. I didn't set the rules, but all I wanted to do at the end of the day was to help the Tartan Army to get to and fro the game. I will no longer participate in organising any future bus or plane trips after the backlash I have received on here and on Facebook, it seems everyone jumped on the Elites bandwagon following suit . What happened on FB should never have come on here which is an official site , whereas FB is a social media site with Keyboard Gangsters behind it. This is still not finished by a long chalk. Legal proceedings are in progress with the shit I've put up with over the last month.

If this Harassment continues, I will have no option but to involve the Admins on this site and have you warned or thrown off it. Yous are nothing but Keyboard Gangsters. This is also not the appropriate thread for this conversation.

:lol:

What are you slavering about?!?! What "harassment"? I asked for evidence of the "threats on your life" you'd suffered, as it sounds like a massive lie.

Strange that you think someone asking you for evidence of a serious allegation is "harassing" you and is a "keyboard gangster". Are you this much of a drama queen in real life?

If this Harassment continues, I will have no option but to involve the Admins on this site and have you warned or thrown off it. Yous are nothing but Keyboard Gangsters. This is also not the appropriate thread for this conversation.

it aint harrasment its an honest question is Scot land (which is you in disguise) still admin on the tamb facebook, especially after you declaring & telling evryone that you would no longer be the admin of the Tamb facebook, You do not have the power to get anyone thrown off this page this is not face book this is admistered by & moderated by a group of people not just one,

Edited by watershed

The threat has already been put up on The Tartan Army Group on Facebook. Now move along nothing here to see.

what threat your making all these fecking accusatuions show us the evidence , Now I will put this in capitals. IS SCOT LAND STILL ADMIN ON THE TAMB FACEBOOK PAGE, WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS YOU IN DISGUISE, Answer the question ?????

The threat has already been put up on The Tartan Army Group on Facebook. Now move along nothing here to see.

Nope, the thing you put on the group (which I saw before you deleted me from the group), was someone saying they'd "slap the shit out of you". Which, i agree, is totally unacceptable. It is not however, a "threat on your life".

So if that is the threat you are on about, then you're clearly a liar.

thin

Nope, the thing you put on the group (which I saw before you deleted me from the group), was someone saying they'd "slap the shit out of you". Which, i agree, is totally unacceptable. It is not however, a "threat on your life".

So if that is the threat you are on about, then you're clearly a liar.

which was on the tamb facebook page not the Tartan army group

I am pretty shocked at what I have read here over the last couple of days . (I don't know what's being going on with Facebook, am not on it thankfully)

I am not sure why some people have taken it upon themselves to comment on buses that they are obviously not on !

I have run a match bus for 40 years so know how difficult it can be , but to run 10 buses is impossible without PROFESSIONAL help. We are quite happy to pay £13 (a couple of quid extra for what seemed a very slick operation ). Indeed in 2 other threads £14 and £11 are prices quoted . My friends in Faro are paying £13 for half the distance . I didn't hear any complaints when Passport Travel charged top dollar for their excellent service .

The bus conveyor does not deserve the bile being heaped upon him . Please give it a rest , 500 supporters are relying on the buses he has organised .