Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira . - Page 14 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Gibraltar V Scotland. Bus To Faro From Albufeira .

Robert Mcdermott

Then you need to phone the booking office with your new mobile number in case of Emergency as per European Legislation while travelling abroad.

Thats all fine and well but there is ways around this.

As said not the fact of the £13per voucher its the principle you wont allow people to change names on vouchers to people waiting on reserve list but would take the money again from the person on the reserve list to change the name.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats all fine and well but there is ways around this.

As said not the fact of the £13per voucher its the principle you wont allow people to change names on vouchers to people waiting on reserve list but would take the money again from the person on the reserve list to change the name.

I didn't make the rules, take it up with the Tour Operator. @Dundeelad88

• 2 weeks later...

hi Robert looking for 2 seats if possible ?

I have no involvement with these buses, but the advice from Grantyboy above is probably the best way to go. Robert is only going to tell you the same thing. Here is one of his posts from before:

"Please call 01698 377510 to confirm and reserve your seats please. Thanks."

This is for i4travel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This stops and it stops now. I have made not 1 penny from these buses. The travel agent is the one making the profit. At £13 for a return trip is a very fair I thought when I started making these arrangements over a year ago. There are other people running buses at £14 and £15 per return trip, so lay off me folks.

There has been a lot of man hours and paperwork gone into making this happen, not to mention the amount of my free time I've given up. All I ask is let it run its course and give me peace without the snide remarks . Thanks.