Albufeira Hotels - Page 3 - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albufeira Hotels

dundeelad88

Me and the Mrs have managed to book on to one of the 10 busses going from Albufiera, but we have another two joining us for the week (Fri - Fri) who are not. Perhaps the 3 of you plus any more can share. I'm sure theres another thread with taxi / minibus prices. You won't be stuck,

My mate is running a smaller bus from Albufeira which still has some seats left

The two in my group without transport will have 2 seats. Im sure dessmfc will be interested in 1 seat. Can you find out for sure please along with details to secure the seats. Thanks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the Solaqua for the week. A wee break from her indoors! Just need to sort out how to get to the ground?

The guys bus is full dessmfc so back to plan A. I have 2 with us out there needing to get to the ground also.

I'm at the Solaqua for the week. A wee break from her indoors! Just need to sort out how to get to the ground?

The guys bus is full dessmfc so back to plan A. I have 2 with us out there needing to get to the ground also.

Sorry, had replied to DoubleSC via pm, but forgot to post back on here. That other bus is now full too I'm afraid.

10 of us booked into the Cerro Mar Atlantico. Near the old town and travelling in on the day of the game with some if us staying till the following Monday. Taking the good lady and daughter to earn some brownie points which will be needed after Dublin and Georgia!!

9 of us, including my missus and son, booked in here from Saturday - Sunday. Brownie points also being earned on this trip!

• 3 months later...

Me and the Mrs just booked the Solaqua Friday to Friday from Luton, 1bed apartment pool view (self catering), luggage and transfers - £386.70 between us!! Normally book flights and hotel separate but got an email from Easyjet with a £50.00 voucher for the launch of their new holiday site. Booked the lot through them and used the voucher.

We live down south but will be at Hampden on the Thursday for the Poland game. Need to make sure we get to Luton for the flight.

Hello,

Myself and my other half are also staying at the Solaqua arriving Saturday. Have you sorted Transport to and from the game? Or do you knwo of any buses already booked who may have available seats?