Ticket for Swiss game - Scotland v Switzerland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket for Swiss game

Guest allyc

Guest allyc

I can’t make this now. If I can sell I will but as I understand it the tickets are not transferable. Any one got any idea as how I can sell or transfer it to someone else?

Will accept £30 think it cost 45 euros

Edited by allyc

Guest allyc

You can’t as ticket is official SSC allocated. I thought there may be a way to transfer to another member.

5 hours ago, BoogieWoogie said:

For Euro 2020 (21) you could transfer tickets in the Uefa Ticketing app, should be the same for this? if so i'll gladly take it, going to Cologne with no ticked as it stands. 

Can for tickets in the UEFA ballot. Ssc tickets have this blanked out.

This guy with the ticket will receive a link to download the app. A limit to download the ticket to the app. 

All he needs to do is not do these things and give both links to someone and the person register with his email address that the ticket was sent to. Ofcourse if he has other ticket for other games then it can’t happen. As the person would have access to all his tickets.

On 1/13/2024 at 7:38 PM, Guest allyc said:

I can’t make this now. If I can sell I will but as I understand it the tickets are not transferable. Any one got any idea as how I can sell or transfer it to someone else?

Will accept £30 think it cost 45 euros

Would take the gladly and pay a bit on top as well. My friends ICloud account deactivated the day before the tickets went on sale so was only able to get the Germany game at €600. Please feel free to message me