Best part of the Spain end to buy? - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Best part of the Spain end to buy?

C Mc

Sorry for starting a new thread, but I need a bit of advice and this will get lost on the other threads. I've got my SSC ticket but couldn't get one for my Dad (77)

We have friends in Spain who can buy Spain-end tickets for us, but i'm not sure what part of the ground to go for.

The sections next to the Scotland fans feels sensible and obviously would be a better atmosphere - or will this be a "high tension" area with local fans giving a bit of aggro?

Or do we play safe and get good seats in the middle of main stand?

Any advice from people who have done this before at similar size grounds?

This is where the Scotland fans are in a section in Gol Norte. Actually section 121 and 121B are home end sections but sold out to Scotland fans already. 221B has 2 seats left in it as well. I have 3 seats in 121. 

IMG_878681D2E1E7-1.jpeg

On 9/26/2023 at 2:06 PM, StuP said:

This is where the Scotland fans are in a section in Gol Norte. Actually section 121 and 121B are home end sections but sold out to Scotland fans already. 221B has 2 seats left in it as well. I have 3 seats in 121. 

IMG_878681D2E1E7-1.jpeg

I'm part of the zone 121 "Tartan Army expansion" area.........  

Edited by lyonhibs