Tickets- home end - Page 2 - Cyprus v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tickets- home end

On 8/5/2023 at 11:17 AM, Stubedo said:

Just completed successfully the Cypriot Fan Card application process and I can now apply for a home end ticket, when they become available.

Where do I find my Cypriot Fan Card either online or physically? I believe I need one to match my ID with a match ticket ... right now I have nothing.

I put my Address as our Air B&B. Then messaged the Air B&B asking to keep any Physical Fan Cards that turned up for me.

Cypriot FA are really cool, The Fan Card being provided free of charge to Fans who they know will only use it once.

N1 Cyprus!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

I put my Address as our Air B&B. Then messaged the Air B&B asking to keep any Physical Fan Cards that turned up for me.

Cypriot FA are really cool, The Fan Card being provided free of charge to Fans who they know will only use it once.

N1 Cyprus!

Will there be a physical card? Will it not be a case of buying a ticket online and putting in your fan card number and the ticket will be sent to your phone. 

On 6/12/2023 at 7:48 PM, Prov1 said:

Craig, if you enter the address and postcode of your Cypriot accommodation/hotel then it will accept it. I will contact the head of ticketing again next month and get an idiots guide for us to make sure everyone can register before the match.

I also did it as a non-Cypriot ID holder to see if it worked (I have Cypriot ID)

Address - use Cypriot accommodation address

ID number - entered passport number

iD front pic - passport picture

ID rear pic - used driving licence

it will then give you a reference number you use to log back in to webpage and download your fan card to your phone. 

Like I said, wait now until 1st August as current cards expire 31st July.

Without a fan card to match name printed on ticket you will not get entry as Cyprus has a big problem still with fan violence but if we find a problem with acquiring it I will ask the CFA for another solution.

Hey Davie

N1 Again, but, I am still struggling. I got as far as "it will then give you a reference number you use to log back in to webpage and download your fan card to your phone."

But, even when in https://tickets.cfa.com.cy/en/home/

Having used the Reference Number it gave me. There is no option to download my Fan Card.

And even on this Page:

https://theasis.cy.net/koa/en/online/

I cannot log in because they have never given me my CSO Car No or allowed me to download it.

Very frustrating, but I must be doing something wrong. So any advice from people who have managed to get it on there phone would be appreciated!

This aside, I can't wait. Cyprus look amazing!

17 hours ago, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

Hey Davie

N1 Again, but, I am still struggling. I got as far as "it will then give you a reference number you use to log back in to webpage and download your fan card to your phone."

But, even when in https://tickets.cfa.com.cy/en/home/

Having used the Reference Number it gave me. There is no option to download my Fan Card.

And even on this Page:

https://theasis.cy.net/koa/en/online/

I cannot log in because they have never given me my CSO Car No or allowed me to download it.

Very frustrating, but I must be doing something wrong. So any advice from people who have managed to get it on there phone would be appreciated!

This aside, I can't wait. Cyprus look amazing!

CSO Card No - use card number as provided by CFA from your successful application

Identity Card No - use your passport number, that you used during your application

This works for me.

I can't get an App to work on my phone (Apple or Andriod) so have just taken a screenshot of the card, should suffice.

39 minutes ago, Silversand said:

CSO Card No - use card number as provided by CFA from your successful application

Identity Card No - use your passport number, that you used during your application

This works for me.

I can't get an App to work on my phone (Apple or Andriod) so have just taken a screenshot of the card, should suffice.

I used exactly the same process and it works fine on the web page.  I haven't tried an app.

3 hours ago, Silversand said:

This works for me.

TY for Reply, I used my Driving License and it's no working!

So for anybody still to apply, do not use your driving license as ID.

Rory78 ... how did you manage to do this? I have a ticket in my basket and ready to checkout but I can't find my Fan Card anywhere, so I don't know my KOA number or ID.

The fan card people haven't responded to my previous email so I'm left having to call them tomorrow to discuss ... unless you can advise on how to get through the last hoop?

2 hours ago, Stubedo said:

Rory78 ... how did you manage to do this? I have a ticket in my basket and ready to checkout but I can't find my Fan Card anywhere, so I don't know my KOA number or ID.

The fan card people haven't responded to my previous email so I'm left having to call them tomorrow to discuss ... unless you can advise on how to get through the last hoop?

just got mine too - i dont know how you can get as far as the 'basket' without putting in your KOA number and ID (passport no) - when I did that it actually confirmed my name ; then allowed me to buy ticket(s) - it soon disappeared from basket though and was only showing up under a 'ticket stub' looking icon , which allowed me to download to apple/iphone wallet

tbh incredibly complex system to get a 10 euro ticket - 2 different websites ; 1 for koa/fan card , then the other (which I only found by chance today) for ticketing  - and need new login / password details

the cypriot fa website still shows ticketing details for Hampden match ,,,,,,,,

12 hours ago, Stubedo said:

Look through your emails it should be on the first email they sent you confirming your application was successful 

So been trying to get the fan card.

ID number. I put passport number

Fill everything else out use my hotel address. 

It takes me to the next page.

1st ID I put photo of passport.

2nd ID put photo of Driving licence 

Then use a passport photo. Then all I get is saying wrong information. I clicked the link and it doesn't put the error in English only Cypriot.  Any help would be great.

You might need to go back to get your original application number, put in you email address on the 1st page and press forgot application number, they will email right away with original application number, then do 2nd part with back and front ID etc, that what I had to do, good luck

4 hours ago, stitch said:

So been trying to get the fan card.

ID number. I put passport number

Fill everything else out use my hotel address. 

It takes me to the next page.

1st ID I put photo of passport.

2nd ID put photo of Driving licence 

Then use a passport photo. Then all I get is saying wrong information. I clicked the link and it doesn't put the error in English only Cypriot.  Any help would be great.

I got my passport style photo rejected twice ; i think it did give an explanation in english tho 

not a white background i recall ; just kept re submitting new versions 

12 hours ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Do you lads think stewards etc will check passports and tkts before fans get entry to the stadium

Would be amazed if they checked tickets and checked your passport to see the number on each were the same. Can you imagine the carry on with 4000 Scotland fans rolling up 30 minutes before kick off and all having to get tickets and passports checked. 

28 minutes ago, Craig Fae Hamilton said:

I was told a screenshot of your CSO would be fine.

Yes. For those who bought a home end ticket. I thought that maybe the guy asking the question was talking about tickets sold by the supporters club which will have your passport number on it as opposed to the home end tickets which don't. Possibly got a ticket from an ssc member who isn't going and is worried his passport won't match the passport number on his ticket. Whatever scenario it is i don't think he will have a problem. 

Does anyone think there will be a problem getting in the home end with kilts and scotland tops on? Fan cards and tickets all in order for 6 of us and the fact they have allowed us to buy tickets hopefully not, is anyone else with home end tickets planning on wearing scotland gear? , , Btw big thanks to davy proven for organising buses, made it so easy for us to get from ayia napa to larnaca and back, he must have the patience of a saint lol, well done mate

2 hours ago, martin59 said:

Does anyone think there will be a problem getting in the home end with kilts and scotland tops on? Fan cards and tickets all in order for 6 of us and the fact they have allowed us to buy tickets hopefully not, is anyone else with home end tickets planning on wearing scotland gear? , , Btw big thanks to davy proven for organising buses, made it so easy for us to get from ayia napa to larnaca and back, he must have the patience of a saint lol, well done mate

Don't think there'll be a problem with Scotland gear on in the home end.