Norway ticket required - Norway v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Norway ticket required

lauren01

30 minutes ago, tcm25 said:

The game is sold out,the SFA returned 500 that were sold on Thursday 

They apparently returned 500 CAT1 players tickets. They were never offered to the Scotland supporters. We sold out our complete allocation within a day. 

6 minutes ago, thesaint said:

The allocation we got was paltry. Hence i think you will find at least another 500 or more Scotland fans in the home end having bought tickets on the Norwegian fa I site. 

That's where I got mine.200 kr for 1 year and I've first shout for the Scotland v Norway game

19 hours ago, thesaint said:

The allocation we got was paltry. Hence i think you will find at least another 500 or more Scotland fans in the home end having bought tickets on the Norwegian fa I site. 

Given the number of seats in section 109 alongside the away sections in the bottom tier (where I am) & the entire top tier that were sold within a few hours of the ticket links appearing on social media, I think 500 might be on the low side!

1 hour ago, Easy_1967 said:

Given the number of seats in section 109 alongside the away sections in the bottom tier (where I am) & the entire top tier that were sold within a few hours of the ticket links appearing on social media, I think 500 might be on the low side!

Probably right. Just making a guess but probably on the low side. Was really just making the point that there will be plenty of Scotland supporters in the home end and to dismiss the idea that we didn't sell out our allocation and were returning tickets when in fact we could have sold twice as many if given the chance. 

On 4/24/2023 at 1:08 PM, thesaint said:

Probably right. Just making a guess but probably on the low side. Was really just making the point that there will be plenty of Scotland supporters in the home end and to dismiss the idea that we didn't sell out our allocation and were returning tickets when in fact we could have sold twice as many if given the chance. 

I think the SFA have confirmed that we did sell out and the Norwegians removed that statement from their website. 

It’s all moot now anyway as those 500 tickets are now sold out as well. 

Will be loads of Scots in the home end. I hedged my bets and bought a couple of home end tickets for my Dad and I.

J

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, thesaint said:

A real bargain there. 😭😭😭

Depends how people look at it and what they're willing to pay. Demand seems very high vs travelers without tickets, certainly compared to what we are used to. What's the options?
Buying one from outside the stadium from the inevitable guys too drunk to get in? Asking For spares on TAMB? Ticket sites?

The games sold out and alot of those sites are too.

Edited by Mazziessc

51 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Depends how people look at it and what they're willing to pay. Demand seems very high vs travelers without tickets, certainly compared to what we are used to. What's the options?
Buying one from outside the stadium from the inevitable guys too drunk to get in? Asking For spares on TAMB? Ticket sites?

The games sold out and alot of those sites are too.

Sure. If you can afford £250... feel free. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 10:06 AM, N4Footsoldier said:

Are these 3rd party vendor sites actually reliable? I'd never use them if I could help it.

I used one for the Europa League final. Absolutely fine. Most are regulated and act as a holding company which don't release funds to sellers until the event is completed.

On 6/9/2023 at 7:36 AM, Mazziessc said:

I used one for the Europa League final. Absolutely fine. Most are regulated and act as a holding company which don't release funds to sellers until the event is completed.

Cool sounds good. My mate bit the bullet and used one to get a Norway ticket for multiple times face value. So I guess all good.