Predictions for 2023 - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Predictions for 2023

On 1/4/2023 at 5:40 PM, Hertsscot said:

As stated anyone fancy being Mystic Meg or Nostradamus? As per the thread title have you any non-football predictions for the next twelve months?

Here's my starter: Rishi Sunak will not be PM at the end of 2023.

Okay, I might be wrong in that one!

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

On the other hand we'll see how tomorrow goes and how big the rebellion is against his Rwanda bill.

Is the rebellion not because it's not mental enough rather than because it's a pathetic waste of time, money and an appalling way to treat people? Are folk living in England actually talking about this? 

51 minutes ago, StirlingEgg said:

Is the rebellion not because it's not mental enough rather than because it's a pathetic waste of time, money and an appalling way to treat people? Are folk living in England actually talking about this? 

There are two opposite sides to this potential "rebellion". Rishi! is stuck in the middle trying to circle the wagons. I think the one thing that all the Tories agree on, is that they hate asylum seekers, but they just can't agree on how badly they should be treated.

35 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

There are two opposite sides to this potential "rebellion". Rishi! is stuck in the middle trying to circle the wagons. I think the one thing that all the Tories agree on, is that they hate asylum seekers, but they just can't agree on how badly they should be treated.

Aye that's it, they're up for war and melting the planet but not addressing any of the fallout from that. Pity no-one is asking them why the boats only started coming after Brexit? Heaven forbid someone would actually be upfront about what policies were/are in place and their outcomes.