Scotland flag plant boxes - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland flag plant boxes

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂

just stick them in a shed? You don’t even know if it’s got a window to look at them through. 

You really need to think this out properly. 

I think she’s thought it through very well 😆

Tidy - make sure you get that metal door mat thrown in with the shed.

18 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

As if there's any crime where you live!!

Oh there is plenty of crime , but only if you have something worth nicking . Once i have purchased these pots I will become a target  so I canny take any chances. 

About 20 years ago we bought a big house, it really was way over what we could afford and needed loads done to it as an old couple had owned it. There were loads of rooms and we had no furniture for them. When I phoned to insure the buildings and contents the insurance company did not believe we could have so few contents in a house of that value. They thought we were undervaluing our contents and sent someone out to check . Most folk have to show proof that they own an  expensive item in order to insure it, we had to prove we had fook all . 

I was off work sick the day the insurance guy came and was in bed. Mr Tidy was showing him round the house and when he got outside our bedroom door he explained to the guy that he couldn’t go in the room. Just as he was walking away I heard him say to the guy , ‘ its a pity you cant go in as this room displays our finest collection of Faberge eggs and Van Goghs . 😁

Needless to say we sold the house a couple of years later. 

17 hours ago, dandydunn said:

😂😂

What’s the point of buying them if you’re just gonna stick them in a shed? You don’t even know if it’s got a window to look at them through. 

You really need to think this out properly. 

15 hours ago, Bobster said:

I think she’s thought it through very well 😆

Tidy - make sure you get that metal door mat thrown in with the shed.

Exactly ! 😉 

Yes, I would expect the metal door mat to be thrown in after such a significant purchase. If not I will just use a shelf from my oven. I need to economise with all the additional lighting costs involved 😁