Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead - Page 44 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Irish Thinking They Will Have A Massive Support At Parkhead

andyg83

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You attacked my posts and completely got me mixed up, I never attacked any female, a lad's trip as in the lad I was referring to in my posts, ffs why make something out of nothing, have you really nothing better to do on a Friday?

Your post was sexist and insulting to women. I would normally have ignored it but I thought it was from your friend and he has already insulted the Irish in the north, Celtic supporters in both Ireland and Scotland and the Irish connection with Celtic - I saw red when women were added to his list. You supported most of his views before, that is why I mixed the names up.

Edited by Helen Donegan

Your post was sexiest and insulting to women. I would normally have ignored it but I thought it was from your friend and he has already insulted the Irish in the north, Celtic supporters in both Ireland and Scotland and the Irish connection with Celtic - I saw red when women were added to his list. You supported most of his views before, that is why I mixed the names up.

Why was it the sexiest?

Stop acting like a troll then.

Continue to post stuff like "bowing down to your english masters" will only result in one outcome.

That's like me going on the Irish forum, mocking the potato famime (which i'd never do) and start crying when folk give me abuse back.

Are you saying you don't normally join it with the Famine song? A normal argument would go "no the English are not our masters - we are equal to them. I voted no because....." etc. Why go to the Irish forum because I feel the Scots let themselves down by voting no?????

Your post was sexist and insulting to women. I would normally have ignored it but I thought it was from your friend and he has already insulted the Irish in the north, Celtic supporters in both Ireland and Scotland and the Irish connection with Celtic - I saw red when women were added to his list. You supported most of his views before, that is why I mixed the names up.

WHAT WAS SEXIST ABOUT IT?!?!?!?!?

Are you saying you don't normally join it with the Famine song? A normal argument would go "no the English are not our masters - we are equal to them. I voted no because....." etc. Why go to the Irish forum because I feel the Scots let themselves down by voting no?????

You have no idea why people voted no!!!!! Stop going on about it! I have already said here that my 4 grandparents ( 1 Irish ) all voted No because they were told they'd lose their pensions by labour campaigners. Just shut up about it you don't know what you're talking about.

ah well if you don't understand that it is ok - don't worry your head about it.

Please do enlighten me, what is sexist about a guy saying to a guy that he should try get off with a girl? Do girls not say to other girls that they should try get off with guys?

You're a loony

Edited by 1320lichtie

Posting on here isnt the problem

Been rude, hypocritical and obnoxious IS.....something you seem to have perfected unfortunately

and it is your problem?

People being insulting and belittling others can just sail through but when I point our that there are limits I am rude, hypocritical and obnoxious??? Ah well, whatever.

and it is your problem?

People being insulting and belittling others can just sail through but when I point our that there are limits I am rude, hypocritical and obnoxious??? Ah well, whatever.

What's sexist about what IAP said?

Why are you making such a big issue out the no vote as an Irish woman?

Please do enlighten me, what is sexist about a guy saying to a guy that he should try get off with a girl? Do girls not say to other girls that they should try get off with guys?

You're a loony

getting off with a girl and putting your leg over her are slightly different. Scots will only be over in Ireland a day or two - his statement implies that a lot of Irish women have no respect for themselves and sleep around - are "easy" as they used to say. I think many of the fathers on this board would not be happy to hear the same comment about their daughters - but then again I am a loony.

and it is your problem?

Yes it is my problem because i have to read the tripe you post

You spend your days been condescending to others on this forum and trolling ..... then you get upset when people react angrily towards you

its embarrassing stuff from a woman who is 60 - act your age for god sake!!

The whole world was watching the Scottish referendum. As a Belfast woman, as well as wanting to see a free Scotland I also hoped we would be next!!!

Christ if it means be we inherit you , im not sure i want that to happen !!

getting off with a girl and putting your leg over her are slightly different. Scots will only be over in Ireland a day or two - his statement implies that a lot of Irish women have no respect for themselves and sleep around - are "easy" as they used to say. I think many of the fathers on this board would not be happy to hear the same comment about their daughters - but then again I am a loony.

What a load of tosh?!?!? It doesn't imply anybody is 'easy' you obviously are one of those feminist types who get offended at anything.

As for the vote I wanted to see a YES more than anyone I literally put hundreds of hours of my time into it. To be honest I couldn't believe we got as much of the vote as we did. We were fighting a losing battle, the fear campaign worked and won over enough folk. Especially the elderly. But I'm not going to harp on about it and start saying to No voters I know that they've let themselves down, it was their choice my wee grannies and my grandads all voted no but I'm not gonna make them feel bad about it they were scared into it.

I've forget it, joined the SNP and will continue the fight. The message will get across one day, they won't be able to fool everybody forever. My generation all use the internet/social media instead of mainstream media like the older ones were. We will get there.

Please however stop going on about it and giving us grief on here about it, especially when 90 percent of people on this board are yes voters anyway. Preaching to the converted.

Yes it is my problem because i have to read the tripe you post

You spend your days been condescending to others on this forum and trolling ..... then you get upset when people react angrily towards you

its embarrassing stuff from a woman who is 60 - act your age for god sake!!

Christ if it means be we inherit you , im not sure i want that to happen !!

You "inherit" the people in the north? off you free state .

What a load of tosh?!?!? It doesn't imply anybody is 'easy' you obviously are one of those feminist types who get offended at anything.

As for the vote I wanted to see a YES more than anyone I literally put hundreds of hours of my time into it. To be honest I couldn't believe we got as much of the vote as we did. We were fighting a losing battle, the fear campaign worked and won over enough folk. Especially the elderly. But I'm not going to harp on about it and start saying to No voters I know that they've let themselves down, it was their choice my wee grannies and my grandads all voted no but I'm not gonna make them feel bad about it they were scared into it.

I've forget it, joined the SNP and will continue the fight. The message will get across one day, they won't be able to fool everybody forever. My generation all use the internet/social media instead of mainstream media like the older ones were. We will get there.

Please however stop going on about it and giving us grief on here about it, especially when 90 percent of people on this board are yes voters anyway. Preaching to the converted.

That is actually what I find surprising - when I used to come on the board about 5 or so years ago there seemed to be a high percentage of no voters - now it is much more inclusive. Yes, the YES campaign did wonderfully and now the SNP are ready to pounce (I hope). I understand the problem with the elderly vote and I hope they have learned something from what has happened immediately after it. I was disappointed that more Scots didn't have more faith in their own people.

I don't think you live in the real world Helen and frankly you are embarrasing yourself with your mock offendedness.

Irish lassies, just like Scottish lassies like to have a good time at the weekend. In my experience some of them respect themselves.....some of them don't :whistling:

Honestly harping on about sexism because someone made a comment about a group of guys trying to get their end away whilst on a football trip? Believe me when I tell you this, there are PLENTY of Irish lassies that will be up for that. And also plenty that will tell them to do one. Seriously though what's the problem?

Out of interest do you support Celtic?

Edited by Angus_Young

Helen, I'm sure you would love it if you had a referendum in NI and a load of Scots came over and told you which way to vote.

The main thing is that in 2 weeks time 2 groups of fans who are always well behaved (albeit maybe drink a little too much) will have a party together and cheer on our countries .

Neither set of fans have a problem with bigotry or sectarianism.