Craig Burley - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Craig Burley

stitch

He was on ESPN and the commentator said that Don Hutchinson was well committed to this game and you are not. Hutchinson said you would watch the golf and not the game. Burley said yes but he can't as he's working on the game but will still have a screen on the golf. He also doesn't like the kilt and said they only wore if in 98 as Brown said they should for the Tartan Army. Just makes you think did he have the same attitude when he played and never gave his all. Always liked Burley but listening to him today has put me right off him. 

On Mr Brown's boys and (was it Fred McAuley?) said something like "not everyone in the camp was happy" Craig Burley's name popped up in my mind. And it turns out that it was him who was unhappy. 

He always struck me as a moaning wee git.

Still remember when he got into a feud with Gullit, which lead to his move to Celtic. 

Don Hutchison on the other hand, one of my favourite players. Also, Championship Manager 93/94 legend. ;)

Edited by Taylor1996

He was the chap who was so into the team that he dyed his hair blonde in the 98 world cup to bring attention to himself  - though his toothless grin was not exactly the most pleasant of close-ups and then promptly got himself sent off v Morocco thus removing any feint hope we had to get a result and qualify - twat.