Euro 2020 (Group match predictions) - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euro 2020 (Group match predictions)

Taylor1996

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Kiltedsteamer147 said:

Scotland 1-0 Czech Republic 

England 1-2 Scotland 

Scotland 0-0 Croatia 

Final game will be a snooze-fest as both teams already through. 

Yeah. No one cares, Dave.

(See how I can make up things, too? But I'm doing it in jest, as I'm not a thundering loon)

Oh wait. You predicted we get 7 points? I predicted that we get 7 points.

Are you me?

Edited by Taylor1996

1 minute ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yeah. No one cares, Dave.

(See how I can make up things, too? But I'm doing it in jest, as I'm not a thundering loon)

You think folk care about your posts? Most folk have you on ignore on here, son. Am a bawhair away from doing it myself.

Am not making anything up. Bandying about words like “loon” is hilarious when you are the guy that has conversations with himself. I know it, you know it and everyone else knows it. Sad really. 

Anyway, why don’t you tell us yer predictions again? Am no sure twice was enough. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltedsteamer147 said:

You think folk care about your posts? Most folk have you on ignore on here, son. Am a bawhair away from doing it myself.

Am not making anything up. Bandying about words like “loon” is hilarious when you are the guy that has conversations with himself. I know it, you know it and everyone else knows it. Sad really. 

Anyway, why don’t you tell us yer predictions again? Am no sure twice was enough. 

There's an empty straitjacket somewhere with your name on it.

Edited by Taylor1996

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Scotland 2-1 Czech Republic 

England 2-0 Scotland 

Scotland 1-1 Croatia 

Really can't see us being even close to getting a result at Wembley, unfortunately. 

Two tight games at Hampden that we're capable of winning. If we can get 4 points, we should be through. If we can turn it in to 6 points, we should even get 2nd spot. 

Depends on how much home advantage counts for in a 3/4 empty stadium. Can I be greedy and hope it won’t matter at Wembley but it will at Hampden? 😂

England aren’t exactly firing on all cylinders although they do have a way of grinding out results. 

I think we have a chance of getting something at Wembley if we beat the Czechs. We can play with freedom and confidence in London and get right in about them. 

If we lose on Monday then I think we will be very nervous and under too much pressure to perform well. 

12 minutes ago, Kiltedsteamer147 said:

How’d ye ken am no already wearing it?

Well, it is 2021, I suspect there might be new straightjackets that have a speech and spell function on.

I like you. This place is freakin' paroid as hell! I love it. Is it any wonder I don't stay away. It's hysterical. 

But yeah, accuse me being as many people as you like. If the mods care, then neither do I. :)

15 minutes ago, Taylor1996 said:

Well, it is 2021, I suspect there might be new straightjackets that have a speech and spell function on.

I like you. This place is freakin' paroid as hell! I love it. Is it any wonder I don't stay away. It's hysterical. 

But yeah, accuse me being as many people as you like. If the mods care, then neither do I. :)

I ain’t paranoid, chief. Just not daft.

I cannae wait for your next character to show up.

I can’t make up my mind if the German one is you or not. 

You been cliping to the admins? What a grass.